7 or 7 plus, I'm torn

Arbor12

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello All,

I'm thinking about upgrading from my SE. I'm not sure if I want the 7 or the 7 plus. I had the 6, so I know I like that size, but I'm thinking on the plus, so I don't have to bring my ipad mini everywhere with me. My one concern is that the plus is too big to put in my pocket or it will just feel bulky. Also is it harder to use with one hand? I think the bigger screen would be nice, but still undecided. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I tried a 6S a month ago and I felt it was to small for me but I was scared that a plus model would be to big. I bought a 8 plus and I really like it, I don't have super big pockets and I don't think the size is a problem. You will get used to a bigger phone in no time. Of course it more difficult to handle with one hand but the bigger screen is wurth it, for me anyway. Go to a store and feel them both out. In the end it's only you that could decide what's right for you

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
With the iPhone 7 Plus, you will get better battery life, better camera and a bigger viewing area. Whether or not it'll fit in your pocket depends on how you dress. I typically place my iPhone in my back pocket and occasionally in my front pocket without any problems, but I don't wear skinny jeans or any other tight fitting pants.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Like you, I was leery of the size of the Plus models. But I did, and have no regrets. My hands are small and I manage just fine.

arc3484

May 25, 2016
Visit site
Go with the plus. The 7 is still not going to be as one handed as the SE. The plus has sharper and bigger screen, better camera, and better battery life. Choose a case with good grip and you'll be set.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Going from the SE to a Plus is going to be a huge change, but I say go for it! I had the 8 for a short time, but the smaller screen was difficult for me after using a 7 Plus. Honestly, the battery gains from going with a Plus model alone are worth it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Hello All,

I'm thinking about upgrading from my SE. I'm not sure if I want the 7 or the 7 plus. I had the 6, so I know I like that size, but I'm thinking on the plus, so I don't have to bring my ipad mini everywhere with me. My one concern is that the plus is too big to put in my pocket or it will just feel bulky. Also is it harder to use with one hand? I think the bigger screen would be nice, but still undecided. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

That’s where the X fits in. Big screen without the big bulky bezels. But if your looking at the 7, I’m assuming your looking for something much cheaper.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices