fairly new Iphone 7 plus charger port not working???

Alana Davilas

Dec 9, 2017
Visit site
My iphone 7 plus that i only got in september fell while i had m earphones in and so i noticed that my headphones still worked when in another phone and my laptop but when plugged into my phone after the fall, the music would play aloud as if nothing was plugged into the phone. i didn't think about it until i got home and tried to charge my phone but it wouldnt charge. I used a different wire, different outlet, even tried charging it from my laptop and nothing. i turned my phone off and plugged it in and it came on as if the charger was being detected like normal but when the phone turned on, it wasn't charging at all. the hole is free of debris and there's no visible sign of corrosion or any misshapen places. i think i have a warranty still but before i do that, is there anything i can do?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you have Apple Care Plus or a carrier-sponsored protection plan, now would be a good time to use it...

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
If the phone is within a year you should be able to get it swapped for a refurb unit without AppleCare+ and you can just make an appointment to your local Apple Store if you have one near you. This is much better than using any carrier insurance since it requires a deductible.

SparklyPickle

May 24, 2017
Visit site
If the phone is within a year you should be able to get it swapped for a refurb unit without AppleCare+ and you can just make an appointment to your local Apple Store if you have one near you. This is much better than using any carrier insurance since it requires a deductible.

Not if it’s human factor.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR