Is there anyway to prove that you were on a 3-way call

freshy612

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
I spoke to someone I know for about 10-15 minutes (lets just say their name was Tom) and when I went to hang up, I noticed that at the top of the phone where it would just say "Tom", it actually said "Tom and 2 others", so Im assuming Tom tricked me into talking on a four-way call. I have the call saved on my phone, but is there any way for me to know or prove that I definitely was on a 3 or 4-way call? Please let me know. Thank you.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Aside from the “Tom and 2 others” I’m not sure what other proof is available, or what other proof you’d even need. Is there a reason “Tom” would want others on the call without you knowing?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I spoke to someone I know for about 10-15 minutes (lets just say their name was Tom) and when I went to hang up, I noticed that at the top of the phone where it would just say "Tom", it actually said "Tom and 2 others", so Im assuming Tom tricked me into talking on a four-way call. I have the call saved on my phone, but is there any way for me to know or prove that I definitely was on a 3 or 4-way call? Please let me know. Thank you.

Please notify your wireless carrier for assistance regarding this matter. Thank you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73