Has anyone noticed that often the ringer volume is at maximum?

And, this is even if I have it on four bars. This seems to happen after it has disconnected from Bluetooth via my car.

It does the same on my missus iPhone 7 Plus, and she doesn’t even connect to my car. She connects to her own car.

Any ideas? Thanks
    09-23-2017 04:19 PM
    Ugh, I wish I'd posted this as a '"Ask A Question". Now I can't delete it and post as a question...
    09-23-2017 06:09 PM
    When I had m iPhone 7 Plus, my volume level remained the same whether connected to my car via Bluetooth or not. Have you tried resetting all settings?
    09-23-2017 06:22 PM
    I haven't yet. However, this is strange that it is happening on my iPhone and my missus'

When I had m iPhone 7 Plus, my volume level remained the same whether connected to my car via Bluetooth or not. Have you tried resetting all settings?
    09-23-2017 06:43 PM
    I just got off the phone with Apple support:

As per Apple support: when you exit your car, if your iPhone was connected via Bluetooth, the ringer volume will automatically set itself to MAXIMUM.

I've never noticed this till today. My missus has complained about this for months. I typically use vibrate only. But, I was testing today, and it happened to me, too. Apple say this is as expected. Why on earth would I want my ringer at MAXIMUM? Well, Bueller?

Honestly...
    09-23-2017 06:47 PM
    Hmmm interesting? Never noticed it before. I'll have to pay attention to this next time when I disconnect from Bluetooth via my car.
    09-23-2017 07:53 PM
    I just got off the phone with Apple support:

As per Apple support: when you exit your car, if your iPhone was connected via Bluetooth, the ringer volume will automatically set itself to MAXIMUM.

I've never noticed this till today. My missus has complained about this for months. I typically use vibrate only. But, I was testing today, and it happened to me, too. Apple say this is as expected. Why on earth would I want my ringer at MAXIMUM? Well, Bueller?

Honestly...
    Do you have a maximum start volume setting in your car that could possibly help matters?
    09-23-2017 08:43 PM
    Hmm, good idea. As far as I know, I don't. I do know there is a setting to adjust for outside traffic noise. But, even that is set on 3, the default.

Albeit, tomorrow, I'll check other settings. Thanks for the idea...

Do you have a maximum start volume setting in your car that could possibly help matters?
    09-23-2017 08:46 PM