Anyone use these on their 7+? Wondered if they help or if it's a gimmick.

I have tiny girl hands and would like a 7+ but can't figure out a secure way to hold it.
    SABRIAN70 likes this.
    09-08-2017 08:19 PM
    I use mine religiously. Also have tiny girl hands. Best $10 I have spent on a phone.
    olliegrl and SABRIAN70 like this.
    09-08-2017 09:32 PM
    Do they actually stay? What are the tops made of? Paper?

When they're pushed in, is the phone relatively flat?
    09-08-2017 09:33 PM

I have tiny girl hands and would like a 7+ but can't figure out a secure way to hold it.
    You can view comments from readers who’ve used them via the following iMore Forum link.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/forums....ets.html%3famp
    olliegrl likes this.
    09-08-2017 09:41 PM
    My hands are small. Don't use them
    09-09-2017 12:53 AM
    Nope!
    I can’t be bothered.
    09-09-2017 12:54 AM
    Do they actually stay? What are the tops made of? Paper?

When they're pushed in, is the phone relatively flat?
    I don’t use them myself but I know lots of people who do. From what I see they stay in place really well. They’re made of a rubbery substance in the middle with either a plastic or metal finish on top.
    olliegrl likes this.
    09-09-2017 06:11 AM
    I have quite a few of them & the adhesive is VERY STRONG ! They certainly help in holding the 6S plus ALOT.... I'm also petite (4-11). I actually have a few cases set up with one so when I change cases it's convenient. As far as using them on life proof fre cases, if you don't have a skin for the case its hard for the PopSocket to stick because of the textured surface of the LifeProof fre. Also, I don't use them on any of my Apple leather cases, as strong as the adhesive is if it needs to be removed I wouldn't want to damage the leather on the cases itself.

Here is one of my fre's set up with a custom Skin from SkinIt.com and the mermaid PopSocket.

So I highly recommend them honestly.
    olliegrl and libra89 like this.
    09-09-2017 08:02 AM
    It’s a gimmick, as far as I’m concerned.

I also have tiny girl hands and found out that holding my 7 Plus with both hands is a secure enough way to hold it!
    09-09-2017 09:24 AM
    Sure but I can't always use both hands lol
    09-09-2017 09:39 AM
    Nope, not my cup of tea...LOL
    09-09-2017 09:41 AM
    Nope, not my cup of tea...LOL
    LOL..... Yeah they're not for everyone.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-09-2017 12:52 PM
    Also, forgot to mention what I actually use them for. One handed texting, not dropping phone on my face while laying in bed, and selfies. And when I go to concerts I take a couple pics and I feel more confident using my phone in a crowded environment while using a Pop Socket, as in, I won't drop my phone into the rage pit (rock/heavy metal concerts)
    09-09-2017 02:03 PM
    Lmao. Not dropping on the face
    Oh if I had a nickel....
    09-09-2017 02:08 PM
    I use mine on my 6s, and I love it! Since it works so well on the smaller 6s, I can imagine that I'll love it even more if I go for the 7s Plus. Now that I have one and like it so much, I can't imagine getting a larger phone and not having one.

I bought an original Popsocket, and those can be removed and repositioned without compromising the sticky stuff. I also bought a few Popsocket knock-offs from a kiosk at the mall and those work exactly the same as an official Popsocket. In fact, I think the knock-off one is better because the image is on the plastic round piece, whereas the original Popsocket feels more like a paper image stuck to the plastic. My original one shows quite a bit of wear in the short time I used it whereas the image on the knock-off hasn't shown any wear at all.
    09-09-2017 04:28 PM
    Here's a few of my PS and cases with some attached. I just received my skull PopSocket today to go with my pink fre custom Skin It skin.
    09-09-2017 05:19 PM
    Here's a few of my PS and cases with some attached. I just received my skull PopSocket today to go with my pink fre custom Skin It skin.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...030dc96d74.jpg
    Wow! Very nice! I wish I had the patience to "accessorize"
    09-09-2017 06:34 PM
    I just got done selling around 25 cases on eBay that I had bought for my iPhone 6

I'm really trying to just buy one good case and be done. So when I found out about PopSockets I wanted to make sure if I bought one I'd have it for a while.
    09-09-2017 06:36 PM
    Wow! Very nice! I wish I had the patience to "accessorize"
    Thank you yes, I really like to accessorize and match my stuff
    09-09-2017 06:55 PM
    I asked this a while back:

https://forums.imore.com/accessories...-new-post.html

I don't always use it (though it's always connected) but I do find it really helps keep the phone manageable and mine's a 6s. I'll definitely be putting one on my Plus, or whatever it's called, on the next phone.
    09-10-2017 01:03 PM

I love pop sockets so much I bought two - one for my battery case (it makes my 6S plus heavy so the pop socket gives me a more secure hold) and one for my other cases. They come off using a credit card to pry them off and stick back on the next case securely. Just press around the base well.
    My favourite use is for taking photos as the pop aocket helps to stabilize the phone in my hand.
    Sherry_B likes this.
    09-11-2017 01:28 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...030dc96d74.jpg
    Where did you get those lovely cases from??
    09-11-2017 07:20 PM
    I haven't been drawn to try one out but I see lots of them in the wild.
    09-11-2017 07:42 PM
    Where did you get those lovely cases from??
    The pink one on the far left is a Magpul Field case from Amazon, and the other 2 are LifeProof Fre cases from Best Buy, with a custom skin sticker from SkinIt.com.
    09-11-2017 08:25 PM
    The pink one on the far left is a Magpul Field case from Amazon, and the other 2 are LifeProof Fre cases from Best Buy, with a custom skin sticker from SkinIt.com.
    Thanks!
    09-11-2017 08:32 PM
27 12