OLA App after download not configuring , stuck on "Cheking." and nothing else is happeing after that

matif786

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
OLA App after download not configuring , stuck on "Cheking." and nothing else is happeing after that

Hi All,

After I downloaded Ola App version 4.5.1 , if I open the app, I get "Book Your Ride" , clicking on that I get option "We need your Mobile Number to Book Your Ride" , Ok I gave my mobile number and selected "Next" after that I am just getting a Checking message and nothing else is happening

• I phone 7 Plus
• I tried many times , even tried uninstalling and reinstalling app 3 times , same behavior
• Waited for 3 hours same screen as in below screen shot
• Made sure auto updates are turned on in phone , it is and no pending updates in phone
• Tried UBER to see how it behaves and it is working as expected.

I have another I phone 5s the version of OLA App is below 4.5.1 and things are working as expected.

Is anyone else facing this issue with OLA App in "I Phone 7 Plus " Specifically ?

Let me know if any setting in phone might cause this issue I will check

Thanks,
Mohammad

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: OLA App after download not configuring , stuck on "Cheking." and nothing else is happeing after

Hello and welcome to iMore!
I personally don’t use the app that you mentioned. Hopefully, someone with more experience on this matter will reply soon

matif786

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Re: OLA App after download not configuring , stuck on "Cheking." and nothing else is happeing after

can any one , who is using I phone 7 plus just try to see if he is also seeing same behavior or not , that will confirm if the issue with some setting within app or app itself , I have already reached out to OLA team for this issue with no update thus far

Thanks,
Mohammad

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro