A day in the life with the iPhone 7 Plus

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to all of you!

I would like to share my day in the life with the 7 Plus with my fellow iMore users.

I wake up around 7am and the first thing I do is check if there's any important messages. And then I am off to the shower, have breakfast, and make myself a nice cup of cappuchino. While drinking my first cup of coffee, I check all of my social media which includes Facebook, TweetBot, Instagram, and Snapchat. After I've done that, I go to iMore and read everything! I spend some time replying and helping others out. Once I've cleared all my notifications I head off to my classes for that particular day while also clashin in Clash of Clans ;)

If I have assignments coming up, I'd simply open Todoist, it's one of the best To-do app ever
I also listen to music on Spotify while studying, the Focus Keeper app makes me stay on task for a certain amount of time.

That's pretty much what I use my iPhone for.. and I love it so much since it is capable of doing so much!

I would love to hear your story on how you use your iPhone 7 Plus, and I'm sure everyone else does too!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Good write up. Enjoyed reading it. I daily my S8+ now but I still like the versatility of my 7+. Glad I decided to keep it, too. Really well built phone. iPhone apps are always more "polished" than Android counterparts.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for sharing. My life on a day to day basis changes quite often. Bottom line, my iPhone does exactly what it was designed to do day in and day out with very little effort. That's why I use Apple Products.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Enjoyed your post! I'm a stay-at-home mom so my 7 Plus doesn't lead such an active life as yours since it spends more time off in a corner or in my purse unless needed. I still love it though especially the extra screen real estate for these 40+ eyes. I must admit that I sorta feel like a bad mom to my iPhone since my Apple Watch gets more of my daily attention and tends to lead more of a social life. So even though I may put my phone in a corner like it's on punishment I still love everything it does for me ;)

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Good write up. Enjoyed reading it. I daily my S8+ now but I still like the versatility of my 7+. Glad I decided to keep it, too. Really well built phone. iPhone apps are always more "polished" than Android counterparts.

Thank you!
Having access to both OS is the best of both world And yes I do agree that the apps on iOS are more "polished"

Thanks for sharing. My life on a day to day basis changes quite often. Bottom line, my iPhone does exactly what it was designed to do day in and day out with very little effort. That's why I use Apple Products.

Exaclty my friend!
Ease of use and it just works..

Enjoyed your post! I'm a stay-at-home mom so my 7 Plus doesn't lead such an active life as yours since it spends more time off in a corner or in my purse unless needed. I still love it though especially the extra screen real estate for these 40+ eyes. I must admit that I sorta feel like a bad mom to my iPhone since my Apple Watch gets more of my daily attention and tends to lead more of a social life. So even though I may put my phone in a corner like it's on punishment I still love everything it does for me ;)

Thank you very much ksassy!
We all use our devices differently and as long as it does what you want it to do then it's all

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I left Android and Samsung in January 2017. This is the only iPhone I would consider. Love it! I check emails. This great community app. FB. My bank. Starbucks (adduction) my job... need to communicate to my team other managers. Our regional and region group. It's my daily driver. Phone calls...yes I talk on it. Lol

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Texting, browsing the net, watching YouTube, email, read news and listen to podcasts and music via CarPlay ...pretty much it, that's my day to day. There are things I don't use every day but glad they're there as I do use them such as FaceTime, banking, games and whatnot. Love my 7+, wouldn't give it up for anything.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I left Android and Samsung in January 2017. This is the only iPhone I would consider. Love it! I check emails. This great community app. FB. My bank. Starbucks (adduction) my job... need to communicate to my team other managers. Our regional and region group. It's my daily driver. Phone calls...yes I talk on it. Lol

I LOVE Starbucks!

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Morning is checking notifications and responding to the urgent ones. Then it's breakfast (social media) and off to work  music in hand. At work my fantastical keeps me on track appointment wise and wwe supercard lets my Brain shut off for a few on lunch break. Home and check Twitter, instagram and surfing YouTube (if iPad isn't in reach).

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Morning is checking notifications and responding to the urgent ones. Then it's breakfast (social media) and off to work  music in hand. At work my fantastical keeps me on track appointment wise and wwe supercard lets my Brain shut off for a few on lunch break. Home and check Twitter, instagram and surfing YouTube (if iPad isn't in reach).

Thank you for sharing!
I've seen a lot of people using Fantasical as their calendar of choice. I heard it's really good

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
That's pretty productive TripleOne! For me, I wake up in the morning, also checking notifications and app updates before I head to work.

On the way to and from work I'll listen to Spotify too and playing Pokémon GO in which my phone gets its heaviest usage. During work, it's on the radio with TuneIn Radio Pro, occasionally checking forums and WhatsApp.

Weekends wise, mainly lighter usage but Pokémon GO remains active whenever I'm outdoors.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
That's pretty productive TripleOne! For me, I wake up in the morning, also checking notifications and app updates before I head to work.

On the way to and from work I'll listen to Spotify too and playing Pokémon GO in which my phone gets its heaviest usage. During work, it's on the radio with TuneIn Radio Pro, occasionally checking forums and WhatsApp.

Weekends wise, mainly lighter usage but Pokémon GO remains active whenever I'm outdoors.

I'm a heavy user when it comes to tech hehehe :p

I used to play Pokemon Go, and I always need a spare battery pack around

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm a heavy user when it comes to tech hehehe :p

I used to play Pokemon Go, and I always need a spare battery pack around

Yes and ever since I started playing it, have to start carrying my battery pack as have to frequently charge.

I myself am also guilty of being a heavy tech user.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR