UAG CASES

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good to know. I'll try to find the matte black Monarch (hopefully for less than the asking price). Do the rubber sides on the Monarch have the same feel of the rubber bumpers on the Plasma? I like how the Plasma is designed so your hand mainly touches the hard plastic and not the rubber.

FYI....It appears that the UAG Black/black, Midnight Black (Matte Black) Monarch are Bestbuy exclusives. I even looked on UAG's website and the Black Monarch wasn't available in their color lineup for the Monarch style.

muckle_dabuckle

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
FYI....It appears that the UAG Black/black, Midnight Black (Matte Black) Monarch are Bestbuy exclusives. I even looked on UAG's website and the Black Monarch wasn't available in their color lineup for the Monarch style.

Yeah, that has been my conclusion too. It doesn't help that Best Buy doesn't even have it listed as a Monarch case. It shares a page with the blue plasma case which isn't a Best Buy exclusive. You'd think as a business you'd advertise an exclusive as an exclusive. So weird.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Touché....
99b19f28d33516edf9ebe66a1b8d1dea.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
can you send a picture of the front of your phone with case on?

Sorry about the very "poor" quality photos, but they were taken with a very old Android device. ...
f70379912e4f92206a5bf6a21068e1ce.jpg

a9d0bbb399aed2763312479511b45e13.jpg

bd38c920fe9e3d500d8f139e352f0d16.jpg

Zagg Privacy Glass Case Friendly Screen Protector.
I will repost when I have better quality photos.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It's official. After a couple of weeks with my two UAG Monarch cases (Black and Crimson) they have become my go to and favorite cases over my Apple () Leather cases.
I still can't believe I'm saying that... LOL

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
It's official. After a couple of weeks with my two UAG Monarch cases (Black and Crimson) they have become my go to and favorite cases over my Apple () Leather cases.
I still can't believe I'm saying that... LOL

Lol, I hope you don't wake up in the morning and totally regret saying this!

I've been so done with Apple cases lately. My go to case is the pink speck presidio grip for the 7 plus.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I've been so done with Apple cases lately. My go to case is the pink speck presidio grip for the 7 plus.

LOL. I don't think I will.
Don't get me wrong, I like the slim profile of my iPhone 7 Plus with the  leather case on, but to be honest it's just a little to slim for my liking. The UAG and most cases in general add much needed bulk for easier handling in my opinion.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

I have that pink presidio grip. I LOVED IT for the first week. Then it turned blue and black and was no longer shocking pink

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I have that pink presidio grip. I LOVED IT for the first week. Then it turned blue and black and was no longer shocking pink

Yes I remember you mentioning that a while back, I've been wondering if mine is going to do the same as yours but I haven't noticed any color change..