UAG CASES

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
How easy is it to get a 7 Plus out of the Monarch case?

I've used UAG cases on all my phones the last few years, but the plasma case is really hard to get off of my 7 Plus. I feel like I'm going to bend the phone or break one of the side buttons. It seems like they used hardened plastic instead of rubber on the sides this time so it has no give like previous UAG cases.

I also have this issue with the Plasma. It keeps me from wearing it more because of the fight to get it off.

The Monarch is completely different. It is no where near as rigid so it is much easier to install/remove. Phone pops right out of the Monarch.

muckle_dabuckle

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
I also have this issue with the Plasma. It keeps me from wearing it more because of the fight to get it off.

The Monarch is completely different. It is no where near as rigid so it is much easier to install/remove. Phone pops right out of the Monarch.

Good to know. I'll try to find the matte black Monarch (hopefully for less than the asking price). Do the rubber sides on the Monarch have the same feel of the rubber bumpers on the Plasma? I like how the Plasma is designed so your hand mainly touches the hard plastic and not the rubber.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After a couple of days with the UAG Monarch Crimson (Deadpool), I find the weight of the case to be surprisingly light for five layers of protection. It just feels right in the hand. Its well balanced and adds just the right amount of bulk for ...IMHO a to slim iPhone, yet it gives the security of protection. The grip is a welcomed addition from my normal Apple () Leather cases as well as my Otterbox Commuter (very slippery). Thanks to the OP for starting this UAG thread it has changed my views on UAG cases.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm seriously considering picking this color up from BestBuy. It appears to be a BestBuy exclusive color.
073f1f00853241af5ef2aa6b0be11f6a.jpg

e7632ff79d5449d29a2d56ac1f4bae62.jpg

I haven't seen it anywhere else.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
YES! That's the midnight Monarch! It is the best one!!

I'm actually trying to find the one you have. The Midnight Black Monarch has the UAG letters in Silver and I want the Black/Black Monarch which has the UAG lettering in BLACK....small thing but important to ME....LOL
ce940ac2cd042db34e8d6b7a7dbf875e.png

Only BestBuy online has this, or at least I can't find it anywhere else.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I'm actually trying to find the one you have. The Midnight Black Monarch has the UAG letters in Silver and I want the Black/Black Monarch which has the UAG lettering in BLACK....small thing but important to ME....LOL
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170817/ce940ac2cd042db34e8d6b7a7dbf875e.png
Only BestBuy online has this, or at least I can't find it anywhere else.

Yes! I had trouble finding the all black too. Best Buy was the only place to get it. Mine does have the black UAG
93b4e287072c6714cc34792a33091c87.jpg

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I have to agree. My co-worker has the all black Monarch. Akutch34 also has the all black (she posted a photo earlier in this thread). The Monarch style has definitely changed my view on UAG cases. ...LOL

Yep, i just got the Monarch Black for my 7, have had the plasma and ash for 7/7 plus but this one is the best, great feel and the buttons are excellent. Looks good :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox