Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    I didn’t think it would be possible for me to fall in love with a case like I did the Apple Leather case but I believe that may have happened when I snapped my phone into the SolidSuit case that RhinoShield provided to me. Even though I absolutely love the Apple leather case I could only stand it on my phone for about a weeks time maybe a bit longer. With the RhinoShield though I'm tempted to keep rocking it on my phone till the new iPhone comes out. Frankly, I’m shocked at how good this case is and I dare say for me personally one of the best cases I’ve used.

Like I mentioned in my Speck review, that case did feel good in the hand, but the RhinoShield feels amazing in the hand! I don’t know how else to describe it. The case just feels so solid in the hand but doesn’t add that much more bulk to your phone yet still gives you a nice heft when picking it up. The design is super clean especially on the white case I received which is adorned with these cool contrasting geometric black triangles.

I didn’t plan on testing its effectiveness in a drop but as I was walking towards church the other day my phone just flew out of my hand onto the cement. I let out a curse word under my breath, ha, picked up my phone and began to sigh. My awesome case had just picked up some scuffs on the corners where it had hit, my phone was fine by the way, but I’m pissed that my case is now scuffed up. So I can say with confidence that the SolidSuit will provide plenty of protection for your phone.

I would highly recommend this case for its awesome design, amazing grip and feel plus, the most important thing of all, the drop protection. For those people that say the iPhone is slippery, slapping this case on will rectify that immediately and you’ll love the feel even more so. The case may get some bumps and bruises along the way but you can rest assured that your precious baby will be fully protected and look good in the process.

If you're interested in checking out the case yourself just click here.

Pros

Sleek, sexy design
    Affordable at $34.99
    Provides excellent protection
    Very satisfying button clicks

Cons

Color options limited to two
    You won’t be able to put your phone down it feels so good now

Case Rating 9/10
    Attached Thumbnails REVIEW: RhinoShield SolidSuit Brushed Steel iPhone 7 Plus Case-n-0nnbk7qgc23nkrokjnwg.jpg   REVIEW: RhinoShield SolidSuit Brushed Steel iPhone 7 Plus Case-qjnb4slkqzogz8jvmoknig.jpg   REVIEW: RhinoShield SolidSuit Brushed Steel iPhone 7 Plus Case-zh7rmzsgqu6feaylln8ueq.jpg   REVIEW: RhinoShield SolidSuit Brushed Steel iPhone 7 Plus Case-7fci4of2qymbx9jd9qem0a.jpg   REVIEW: RhinoShield SolidSuit Brushed Steel iPhone 7 Plus Case-dhqwt10bs8q3d6phu4kw1w.jpg  

Last edited by swarlos; 08-11-2017 at 01:18 AM.
    08-01-2017 03:06 PM