How's the battery life on your 7 Plus?
    Mine has been beyond amazing!

Feel free to share a screenshot of your usage & standby time.

Here's mine

07-30-2017 04:45 AM
    Mine has been amazing. I can see the difference just at work. On my Samsung galaxy s7, I would have to charge it by lunch time, and iam not doing anything on it. On my iPhone 7 plus, it's at 93%
    07-30-2017 05:04 AM
    Mine has been amazing. I can see the difference just at work. On my Samsung galaxy s7, I would have to charge it by lunch time, and iam not doing anything on it. On my iPhone 7 plus, it's at 93%
    It last forever!
    That's the reason why I stayed with the Plus model over the past two years.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    07-30-2017 06:36 AM
    It last forever!
    That's the reason why I stayed with the Plus model over the past two years.
    You might could have squeezed another hour on your usage time had you let it run down to 1%, depending on what you were doing.
    07-30-2017 06:46 AM
    You might could have squeezed another hour on your usage time had you let it run down to 1%, depending on what you were doing.
    I thought so too, but I had to sleep. It was getting pretty late hahaha

I had the same usage with my 6s Plus when I first received it. But over time the battery life on my 6s Plus went down a bit by 10-15%.
    07-30-2017 07:00 AM
    I got my 7 Plus on release day and still haven’t charged it.

Kidding, of course. My phone gets pretty heavy use during the day (I use it for work too) but it generally lasts me all day long. I have a charger at my desk but rarely use it.
    07-30-2017 07:06 AM
    I thought so too, but I had to sleep. It was getting pretty late hahaha

I had the same usage with my 6s Plus when I first received it. But over time the battery life on my 6s Plus went down a bit by 10-15%.
    The first month or so I had my 6s Plus, I got 11 to 12 hours usage time. Haven't checked it in a year, but lucky if I get 6 hours now.
    07-30-2017 12:15 PM
    I got my 7 Plus on release day and still haven’t charged it.

Kidding, of course. My phone gets pretty heavy use during the day (I use it for work too) but it generally lasts me all day long. I have a charger at my desk but rarely use it.
    I'm a heavy user too, I tend to charge it once a day. But man nothing beats the Plus. I can't imagine what the future holds for Apple.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    07-30-2017 12:43 PM
    My battery life is solid on my 7 plus but wish it was as good as my s8+.
    07-30-2017 12:50 PM
    My battery life is solid on my 7 plus but wish it was as good as my s8+.
    The battery life is better on the S8+
    How much better?
    07-30-2017 12:57 PM
    The battery life is better on the S8+
    How much better?
    I'd say maybe 15-20%. Most reviews will say the same. It definitely is better than the 7 plus. That's for sure.
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    07-30-2017 01:02 PM
    I'd say maybe 15-20%. Most reviews will say the same. It definitely is better than the 7 plus. That's for sure.
    Woah!
    07-30-2017 01:06 PM
    Woah!
    Don't get me wrong. The 7 plus battery is excellent. But we can always hope for more maybe on future phones.
    07-30-2017 01:09 PM
    I mean I know the s8 plus has a 3500mah battery, which is 100mah less than my s7 edge and my edge lasted till 7-8pm everyday. It was garbage. That was on nougat too. I find it very hard to believe that it has better battery life than the iPhone 7 plus. It has a super AMOLED display, while the iPhone has IPS display which uses much less battery.

If what you are saying is true then Samsung has hit a milestone on their battery life. It's been garbage ever since they came into the market.
    07-30-2017 03:49 PM
    It has a super AMOLED display, while the iPhone has IPS display which uses much less battery.
    AMOLED displays use much less battery power than LCD displays because not all the pixels are lit up when the AMOLED screen is on. Blacks use zero power while whites and colors use battery power. All pixels on LCD displays are always lit up when the screen is on.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    07-30-2017 04:21 PM
    AMOLED displays use much less battery power than LCD displays because not all the pixels are lit up when the AMOLED screen is on. Blacks use zero power while whites and colors use battery power. All pixels on LCD displays are always lit up when the screen is on.
    So then the s7 edge battery life really did suck. I would love to test the s8 plus battery for 2 weeks. I can't imagine it being better
    07-30-2017 04:29 PM
    I mean I know the s8 plus has a 3500mah battery, which is 100mah less than my s7 edge and my edge lasted till 7-8pm everyday. It was garbage. That was on nougat too. I find it very hard to believe that it has better battery life than the iPhone 7 plus. It has a super AMOLED display, while the iPhone has IPS display which uses much less battery.

If what you are saying is true then Samsung has hit a milestone on their battery life. It's been garbage ever since they came into the market.
    I had s7 edge as well. The s8+ murders the s7 edge in battery life.
    07-30-2017 04:43 PM
    I had s7 edge as well. The s8+ murders the s7 edge in battery life.
    How if it has a smaller battery and same OS?
    07-30-2017 04:44 PM
    I have a buddy who just got his s8+ and he's charging it altleast twice a day and he don't use it like I use my 7+.. can we see a screen shot of this battery life you get? Thanks
    07-30-2017 05:18 PM
    The battery on the device is insanely good, I've never once had the prompt of low battery come up and I charge it every 2-3 days. Usage wise I can get 9-12 hours and standby can go over 72 hours...never thought a device could be this good optimized.
    07-30-2017 05:55 PM
    The battery on the device is insanely good, I've never once had the prompt of low battery come up and I charge it every 2-3 days. Usage wise I can get 9-12 hours and standby can go over 72 hours...never thought a device could be this good optimized.
    So what your saying is you found the first android phone to last days not hours? Hmm maybe you don't use yours that much at all... just saying it seems weird. Like I said maybe if you can post a pic of the battery life that would be great.
    07-30-2017 06:10 PM
    So what your saying is you found the first android phone to last days not hours? Hmm maybe you don't use yours that much at all... just saying it seems weird. Like I said maybe if you can post a pic of the battery life that would be great.
    I think @chezm is referring to the iPhone 7+
    07-30-2017 06:46 PM
    Hmm thought he was talking about the s8+
    07-30-2017 06:48 PM
    @popkurn611 is correct I was referring to the 7+

I don't believe when people post battery usage pics, especially on android and on the S8 since they can easily use the device with almost everything off, turn down screen resolution to minimal and brightness to nothing. Some people post pics of 8-9 SoT and it makes me really wonder how it's possible considering I could never get half that and I tweaked my android for weeks, and I'm pretty good at it considering how many times I did it. I'm sure the S8 is good on battery but I have a hard time believing it can beat an iPhone 7+ considering the optimization. Maybe the pixel but even it I question.
    emscapt47 and AppleKarma like this.
    07-30-2017 10:01 PM
    @popkurn611 is correct I was referring to the 7+

I don't believe when people post battery usage pics, especially on android and on the S8 since they can easily use the device with almost everything off, turn down screen resolution to minimal and brightness to nothing. Some people post pics of 8-9 SoT and it makes me really wonder how it's possible considering I could never get half that and I tweaked my android for weeks, and I'm pretty good at it considering how many times I did it. I'm sure the S8 is good on battery but I have a hard time believing it can beat an iPhone 7+ considering the optimization. Maybe the pixel but even it I question.
    I had the same suspicion as well... I disabled a lot of useless stuff on my Note 3 and Note 5 and battery life remain terrible.

I can't imagine an iPhone with 3500 mah, it'd be a beast.
    chezm and AppleKarma like this.
    07-30-2017 10:13 PM
41 12