I phone 7 plus lens

roughrider123

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I have gotten my 7 plus and was wondering if anyone has had any problems with the camera lens becoming scratched?
It seems like there could be some problems with scratching of the lens if one was not careful

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I have gotten my 7 plus and was wondering if anyone has had any problems with the camera lens becoming scratched?
It seems like there could be some problems with scratching of the lens if one was not careful

It’s from though material. It’s hard to scratch but not impossible.
I have been using my iPhone 7 Plus without a case for a few months now and it still looks as new.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with mine, and I've had mine since last October. I've had it in a variety of cases and occasionally naked and haven't managed to scratch it.

Now I'd the glass on the front of the phone was only so hardy

roughrider123

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
So just by laying down and picking up should not be a problem.
I have seen on e bay they have lens protectors, i wonder how they are working out?

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I was initially a little concerned about the dual lens possibly getting scratched over time but nothing to date so far.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I've scratched mine and had it replaced easily. It's not impossible because it's *gasp* not truly sapphire :) BUT I can scratch/break anything

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well here’s the thing, JerryRigEverything and EverythingApplePro have done tests on the iPhone camera lens. It is true sapphire, but only the thin outer layer, the thicker inner layer is still glass. That glass can break or scratch easier than you would think and this is what led people to think Apple was lying about the sapphire. It’s there, just not on it’s own. That being said, I haven’t had any issues with scratching on my lens.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Well here’s the thing, JerryRigEverything and EverythingApplePro have done tests on the iPhone camera lens. It is true sapphire, but only the thin outer layer, the thicker inner layer is still glass. That glass can break or scratch easier than you would think and this is what led people to think Apple was lying about the sapphire. It’s there, just not on it’s own. That being said, I haven’t had any issues with scratching on my lens.

Thank you for the info

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
ıɱ ɧą۷ıŋɠ Freaky pictures b with selfies that get zoomed in-
Like a bird or two on my head which was my hair and new yes and yes a beak
A fungus thing growing all around im considering going to apple
Ib dont Venice they are real But- that do Bug me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads