iPhone 7 Plus Bruh!

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
See, different strokes for different folks! Two of you went down in size, one went back up in size haha. I would like to try the smaller sizes but battery life on the 7 plus is just WAY too good. I had the 7 for two days and it didn't last me through the day

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I didn't feel like waiting for the new iPhone, the concepts of what we know about it never impressed me...on top of the fact that any time a new redesign of any device comes out it needs a second iteration to work out the kinks so I figured I'd wait for the next iteration and get a 7+ now. Personally if I had a 6S I wouldn't have updated to a 7+ but that's me, glad you're happy with it

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I almost upgraded to the 7 instead of the Plus, but man the bigger display, camera and the battery life is hard to let go of.

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I didn't feel like waiting for the new iPhone, the concepts of what we know about it never impressed me...on top of the fact that any time a new redesign of any device comes out it needs a second iteration to work out the kinks so I figured I'd wait for the next iteration and get a 7+ now. Personally if I had a 6S I wouldn't have updated to a 7+ but that's me, glad you're happy with it

This is pretty much how I feel. I wish I had kept my 6S Plus, but I'm happy with the 7 Plus. (Long story short: I traded in the 6S Plus when the Note 7 was released, and we all know how THAT worked out.) I can sit out this round and see what next year's S version looks like. I won't be taking a gamble on the new Note, either. :rotfl:

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I got a 7 Plus last Nov - needed more screen.
Just picked up 10.5 iPad Pro. It's great.
As expected, I'm using the 7 Plus more & more for things that I used on my iPad.
Good Luck

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I bought one during Prime Day when BB was doing their competition sale. $299 on Verizon with a device payment plan. Waited 30 days and paid it off.

Duh. That's smart. So this is $400-$250. So I'd get the phone for $200?! Might make my mom do this actually!

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I bought one during Prime Day when BB was doing their competition sale. $299 on Verizon with a device payment plan. Waited 30 days and paid it off.

Why did you wait the 30 days? So if I were to go pay it off I'd only see a payoff of $150 being the retail price of the phone after the deal?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Why did you wait the 30 days? So if I were to go pay it off I'd only see a payoff of $150 being the retail price of the phone after the deal?

Because you're not due for an upgrade through Verizon until 30 days after the start of your contract otherwise I'm sure people would be doing the same thing I'm doing except every day instead of every 30.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Because you're not due for an upgrade through Verizon until 30 days after the start of your contract otherwise I'm sure people would be doing the same thing I'm doing except every day instead of every 30.

Ah right. You plan on taking out a second mortgage for the iPhone 8

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods