iPhone 7 Plus Bruh!

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to all of you!

I wasn't planning on upgrading from my 6S Plus at all, but today I went for it. A Matte Black iPhone 7 Plus 128GB. I know that the new iPhone is around the corner, and if the 7 Plus treats me well I might skip the iPhone 8. I know that I might even end up upgrading to the iPhone 8 eventually, so I will enjoy these couple of months with this beautiful smartphone before thinking about the next iPhone.

I'm sure everyone is enjoying their 7 Plus, I wish everyone a great weekend ahead!

Cheers :)

Congrats on your new 7 Plus!

I had a 7 on the Apple Upgrade program and updated to the 7 Plus a couple of months ago. Paid off the contract...just couldn't see myself paying over $1K for the 8 (or whatever it's going to be called).

Loving the screen size. I messed up when I upgraded from my 6s Plus to the 7...problem rectified!

Enjoy your 7 Plus!

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Oh no!!
Any tips?
I'm ordering from Australia, and I was thinking of using the Apple Store app and that I would like it to be delivered.

Well when I do my preorders it's at 0300 in the morning so I am practically asleep doing it! I would not do it on the app, best bet is having your computer and an iPad ready to go simultaneously

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Well when I do my preorders it's at 0300 in the morning so I am practically asleep doing it! I would not do it on the app, best bet is having your computer and an iPad ready to go simultaneously

Yes sir!
I'll make sure I'm well rested and have both my Mac and iPad ready to go.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh