I'm still really loving my 7 Plus three months after the big switch. Don't even miss Android (and I was a huge fanboy).

I'm in the process of lessening Google's clutch of my tech life to see if it is possible to get by without Google. Downloading all of my photos from Google Photos to my computer and uploading them to iCloud and probably a backup cloud service. Then I will delete all my photos from Google Photos. Just deleted my Google folder on my homepage. Switched to Apple Maps. Works great, but some addresses have been wrong. I think in the end I'll just be using Gmail and YouTube. And now that iOS 11 will support Gmail push I will probably delete the Gmail app and just use the stock app.
    iOS 11 will support push with Gmail? I hadn't heard that. Where did you see it?
    08-15-2017 01:29 PM
    iOS 11 will support push with Gmail? I hadn't heard that. Where did you see it?
    Maybe I'm using the wrong terminology, but I'm using push to mean the same as this article:

https://9to5mac.com/2017/06/06/ios-1...in-apple-mail/
    08-15-2017 01:37 PM
    Maybe I'm using the wrong terminology, but I'm using push to mean the same as this article:

https://9to5mac.com/2017/06/06/ios-1...in-apple-mail/
    It's slightly different, it seems. But it sounds like it would work. However, I'm not so sure how well it'll work when not connected to Wi-Fi.
    08-15-2017 01:40 PM
    I'm still really loving my 7 Plus three months after the big switch. Don't even miss Android (and I was a huge fanboy).

I'm in the process of lessening Google's clutch of my tech life to see if it is possible to get by without Google. Downloading all of my photos from Google Photos to my computer and uploading them to iCloud and probably a backup cloud service. Then I will delete all my photos from Google Photos. Just deleted my Google folder on my homepage. Switched to Apple Maps. Works great, but some addresses have been wrong. I think in the end I'll just be using Gmail and YouTube. And now that iOS 11 will support Gmail push I will probably delete the Gmail app and just use the stock app.
    Thank you for sharing!
    I'd recommend checking out AirMail
    muckle_dabuckle likes this.
    08-15-2017 05:49 PM
    I’m the complete opposite I absolutely hate cases haha.
    Me too. That's why I got the feather incipient case. No bulk and all it does is keep my phone from being too slippery
    08-15-2017 08:44 PM
    Me too. That's why I got the feather incipient case. No bulk and all it does is keep my phone from being too slippery
    Rhinoshield sent me some cases for review and I’m absolutely in love with them LOL. I think they may have changed my mind on cases.
    parker5011 and TripleOne like this.
    08-15-2017 08:45 PM
    Rhinoshield sent me some cases for review and I’m absolutely in love with them LOL. I think they may have changed my mind on cases.
    Oh wow. Which ones?
    08-15-2017 08:56 PM
    Oh wow. Which ones?
    I got the SolidSuit brushed aluminum and the crashguard bumper.
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-15-2017 08:57 PM
    I got the SolidSuit brushed aluminum and the crashguard bumper.
    RhinoShield makes amazing cases!
    Slim yet super protective
    Looking forward on hearing your thoughts on the SolidSuit and CrashGuard.
    08-15-2017 09:06 PM
    RhinoShield makes amazing cases!
    Slim yet super protective
    Looking forward on hearing your thoughts on the SolidSuit and CrashGuard.
    I did write a review for the SolidSuit already!

REVIEW: RhinoShield SolidSuit Brushed Steel iPhone 7 Plus Case

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...7&share_type=t
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-15-2017 09:10 PM
    I did write a review for the SolidSuit already!

REVIEW: RhinoShield SolidSuit Brushed Steel iPhone 7 Plus Case

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...7&share_type=t
    Nice!!
    Thank you for sharing the link
    08-15-2017 09:11 PM
61 123