Iphone 7 plus keeps getting a black screen with a loading circle on it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I am not on the beta. The camera works, and works amazing. No problems that I can see with the camera. And no to the black screen on both cameras.

Do you still have issues with the black screen? If so, you may need to take it to Apple and let them look at it.

demon_pc

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
Do you still have issues with the black screen? If so, you may need to take it to Apple and let them look at it.

It hasn't happened in about a week now. I think I might again. I was there once at two different stores this weekend. Both stores had no idea on what was going on.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It hasn't happened in about a week now. I think I might again. I was there once at two different stores this weekend. Both stores had no idea on what was going on.

Hopefully, it was only a temporary glitch. Our tiny computers aren't perfect. My 6s Plus has glitches here and there.

demon_pc

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
Hopefully, it was only a temporary glitch. Our tiny computers aren't perfect. My 6s Plus has glitches here and there.

I was going to say yes to the temporary glitch but it happened again today. Lol. Yea I agree our tiny little computers aren't perfect. But I will say I have had very little things / glitches happen compared to all the android devices I have owned. Hahaha. Will say I am enjoying the 7+ tho.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro