I returned it. I keep my devices pristine as I sell them off periodically. Can't risk scratches. T-Mobile did not have the Matte black in stock as it turns out that it was a close out sale. No more 256 GB models from T-Mobile. But I have
    located a suutable replacement on Swappa.

My biggest problem now is that although they confirm they have had it in their possession, they have yet to credit my account. It WAS returned in pristine condition yet I still wait for a credit. NEVER buy a device from T-Mobile except in a store where you complete your return on the spot! Never again!
    Sorry to hear that!
    I hope things will work out for you in the end.

Are you going to get the 256GB in Matte Black to replace your Jet Black?
    08-07-2017 10:52 PM
    Sorry to hear that!
    I hope things will work out for you in the end.

Are you going to get the 256GB in Matte Black to replace your Jet Black?
    Yes. I ordered a Matte Black on Swappa and it has arrived. A beautiful device and not one that I will worry about. With my glass screen protector and my Apple Silicone case I am good to go. With what I hear about the coming 7s (glass back) and the form factor / curved glass of the iPhone 8 and I think my 7 Plus may be around for quite a while. I don't like the direction of these phones in specific and phones in general.
    08-07-2017 11:21 PM
    You can if you want to go caseless. Its far too slick to use naked. If you want to go caseless Jet Black is the only way to go.
    Agreed, my matte black is super slippery...I want to go ceaseless but way too paranoid, so I use official apple leather cause at least it adds grip. But ohhh man do I want to use it naked.
    08-10-2017 11:22 PM
    I actually do use my iPhone naked most of the time. I don't mind the dings, it's a tool at the end of the day and it's meant to be used
    I can deal with dings and minor dents, I agree it's a tool but I just get too freaked out about the screen (I refuse to use any screen protector).
    08-10-2017 11:24 PM
    I can deal with dings and minor dents, I agree it's a tool but I just get too freaked out about the screen (I refuse to use any screen protector).
    I worry too about the screen!
    You should give a tempered glass a try
    chezm likes this.
    08-10-2017 11:25 PM
    I had a JB 7 plus in a Apple leather case and still ended up scratched and pit marks, sold it and got a MB 7 plus which was way better, now have a MB 7, do like the feel of the JB though would buy again.
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-17-2017 03:06 AM
    I had a JB 7 plus in a Apple leather case and still ended up scratched and pit marks, sold it and got a MB 7 plus which was way better, now have a MB 7, do like the feel of the JB though would buy again.
    I tried a friend's Jet Black and it feels grippy in the hand. I would love to have both hahaha
    08-17-2017 08:26 AM
    You can't go wrong with Matte Black
    Yeah. I'm in love with this color.
    08-31-2017 08:51 AM
    Yeah. I'm in love with this color.
    Yep!
    Matte black is a classic.
    08-31-2017 06:49 PM
34 12