Mophie Juice Pack Air for 7 Plus Batter Case

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Thank you.
i do kina like it as its not as thick. Just wonder about the quality. I have had a few bad experiences with some of the nock off battery cases out there when i tied to test out cheaper cases.

Read the reviews, not that great from what the reviews say.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Thank you.
i do kina like it as its not as thick. Just wonder about the quality. I have had a few bad experiences with some of the nock off battery cases out there when i tied to test out cheaper cases.

So far so good for me. I've had it since about march. It has tons of positive reviews so I figured it was worth a try.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I've had my pack air since December. Even though I barely use it unless going on trips, it is very comfortable in hand. Gives phone a good amount of charge be fore killing the case completely.

facecard

May 16, 2017
Visit site
I am looking to upgrade my phone to a 7 or 7 Plus. Also, I am looking at buying a battery case for it. I like the 7 Plus but I am not sure about the Mophie Juice Pack Air for 7 Plus. I have not tried Mophie case on any of phones. I have read mixed reviews on Mophie and other battery cases.

Apple makes the Apple Smart Battery case for 7 but not 7 Plus. I understand the 7 Plus has a larger battery but having a battery case for it is nice.

I am thinking of the Apple Smart Case for 7. Unless there is a feature that is outstanding with Mophie case then I might go with iPhone 7 and Apple Smart Case.

IAmSixNine

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
If you have an Iphone 7 go with the Apple smart case. I have one for my 6s and i love it. I choose that over the Mophie case any day.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Mophie offers fantastic products.
I've used their Juice Packs with my previous iPhone's.
And I'd recommend getting one if you're a heavy user.

facecard

May 16, 2017
Visit site
Well, I am looking at getting a battery case for an iPhone 6, iPhone 6s Plus and eventually an iPhone 7. I am not sure which iPhone 7 model I will be buying so I will hold off on getting a battery case for that phone.

I am interested in the Apple Smart Case instead of Mophie but I want to make sure the screen is protected. For now, I am looking at buying a battery case for the iPhone 6 and 6s Plus.

Any recommendations?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Well, I am looking at getting a battery case for an iPhone 6, iPhone 6s Plus and eventually an iPhone 7. I am not sure which iPhone 7 model I will be buying so I will hold off on getting a battery case for that phone.

I am interested in the Apple Smart Case instead of Mophie but I want to make sure the screen is protected. For now, I am looking at buying a battery case for the iPhone 6 and 6s Plus.

Any recommendations?

Both the Apple Smart Case and the Mophie Juice Pack are great battery cases. The Apple Smart Case is known for its software integration. While the Mophie is known for its design and being able to turn on/off the battery case. It comes down to which features you prefer more over the other. You simply can’t go wrong with either one in my opinion

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Both the Apple Smart Case and the Mophie Juice Pack are great battery cases. The Apple Smart Case is known for its software integration. While the Mophie is known for its design and being able to turn on/off the battery case. It comes down to which features you prefer more over the other. You simply can’t go wrong with either one in my opinion
Problem is they don't make the smart case for the 6s plus. They did say 6 too so obviously that would work.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Problem is they don't make the smart case for the 6s plus. They did say 6 too so obviously that would work.

I’ve been hoping for Apple to make one for the big iPhone. I doubt it though... but I’m hoping they’ll make one for the iPhone Edition (whatever the name is).

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I’ve been hoping for Apple to make one for the big iPhone. I doubt it though... but I’m hoping they’ll make one for the iPhone Edition (whatever the name is).

If they were going to, they would have done it 18 months ago when they first made it for a 4.7 iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2