Zero lemon for the 7 and 7+. Those are good battery cases.
    07-20-2017 06:06 AM
    Mophie offers fantastic products.
    I've used their Juice Packs with my previous iPhone's.
    And I'd recommend getting one if you're a heavy user.
    demon_pc and Frehley like this.
    07-27-2017 11:40 PM
    Well, I am looking at getting a battery case for an iPhone 6, iPhone 6s Plus and eventually an iPhone 7. I am not sure which iPhone 7 model I will be buying so I will hold off on getting a battery case for that phone.

I am interested in the Apple Smart Case instead of Mophie but I want to make sure the screen is protected. For now, I am looking at buying a battery case for the iPhone 6 and 6s Plus.

Any recommendations?
    08-23-2017 11:33 AM
    Well, I am looking at getting a battery case for an iPhone 6, iPhone 6s Plus and eventually an iPhone 7. I am not sure which iPhone 7 model I will be buying so I will hold off on getting a battery case for that phone.

I am interested in the Apple Smart Case instead of Mophie but I want to make sure the screen is protected. For now, I am looking at buying a battery case for the iPhone 6 and 6s Plus.

Any recommendations?
    Both the Apple Smart Case and the Mophie Juice Pack are great battery cases. The Apple Smart Case is known for its software integration. While the Mophie is known for its design and being able to turn on/off the battery case. It comes down to which features you prefer more over the other. You simply can’t go wrong with either one in my opinion
    08-24-2017 06:41 AM
    Both the Apple Smart Case and the Mophie Juice Pack are great battery cases. The Apple Smart Case is known for its software integration. While the Mophie is known for its design and being able to turn on/off the battery case. It comes down to which features you prefer more over the other. You simply can’t go wrong with either one in my opinion
    Problem is they don't make the smart case for the 6s plus. They did say 6 too so obviously that would work.
    08-24-2017 11:30 AM
    Problem is they don't make the smart case for the 6s plus. They did say 6 too so obviously that would work.
    I’ve been hoping for Apple to make one for the big iPhone. I doubt it though... but I’m hoping they’ll make one for the iPhone Edition (whatever the name is).
    08-24-2017 06:05 PM
    I’ve been hoping for Apple to make one for the big iPhone. I doubt it though... but I’m hoping they’ll make one for the iPhone Edition (whatever the name is).
    If they were going to, they would have done it 18 months ago when they first made it for a 4.7 iPhone.
    08-24-2017 06:23 PM
32 12