Finally got the 7 Plus!

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Wow, not been in the forums in a long while! Well, One month ago I FINALLY was able to upgrade from my 6S Plus to the rose gold 7 Plus. I am always late but manage to get there. Lol! I do really love it. Also was able to grab the 2017 iPad, so I'm all good for a while now. Gonna be browsing back in around the forums now. Hope everyone and their lovely iPhones are doing great!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Wow, not been in the forums in a long while! Well, One month ago I FINALLY was able to upgrade from my 6S Plus to the rose gold 7 Plus. I am always late but manage to get there. Lol! I do really love it. Also was able to grab the 2017 iPad, so I'm all good for a while now. Gonna be browsing back in around the forums now. Hope everyone and their lovely iPhones are doing great!

Solid device that will only improve with IOS 11 in a few months.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Welcome back to iMore and congratulations on getting your new toys.......I’m sure you’ll enjoy them as much as we enjoy ours.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

Congrats! This is one heck of a phone. I also left android to come back to iOS and so happy I did, this phone has yet to let me down. It is one amazing piece of technology. Just trying to keep myself from getting the 8 when it launches. The 7 plus is so solid and I want to get my moneys worth.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Hey Jude, do you plan on getting the 8 when it arrives?

Not upgrading. I will be keeping my 7+. I have a lot of money invested in cases and am happy with the phone. Nothing is wrong with it. I might next year but i don't think it's necessary at time of release. My phone has no issues on performance and not one scratch on it. I received a great trade in on my Samsung and my payment on this phone is low.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Not upgrading. I will be keeping my 7+. I have a lot of money invested in cases and am happy with the phone. Nothing is wrong with it. I might next year but i don't think it's necessary at time of release. My phone has no issues on performance and not one scratch on it. I received a great trade in on my Samsung and my payment on this phone is low.

Yeah I'm in the same boat you are, I just know how I am once I see the latest and I greatest...I convince myself I HAVE to get it.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
It's funny I find a way to afford it but I won't buy a shed for my backyard because I don't have the money for that hmm

Haha! I'm the same way. I won't pay $500 for something new for the house that we really need, but I find a way to have the newest phones!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Count me in this group too
I always seem to have money for my  addiction, and can't fork out the cash for the home projects

Last edited:

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Well I think I figured it out. We do have the money for the home projects, we are just saving that money to feed the addiction!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Having 7 months and the great price I got doesn't justify spending more to get a new phone. I also like to hold off and make sure the kinks are taken care of. I was part of the Note 7 recall and that experience put a caution sign in my train of thought

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I love my 7+ and wouldn't trade it for any device right now, but I gotta ask what made you decide to get it now with the new iPhone right around the corner?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods