I hear ya there. I just got a deal on an iPhone 7. I think I'll just use that until I can scrounge up a good deal on the next iPhone and not worry about getting it as soon as it comes out.
    That's my plan also.. Just got a 7+ also. I'm gonna enjoy this for awhile and not rush and score the latest in greatest come October. Not to mention I bet it will be difficult to score being the design change. 7+\7 are great devices.
    Wildo6882 and jenni122701 like this.
    07-09-2017 03:33 PM
    Uh huh sureeeeee! I'm gonna say the same thing! There is NO reason why I would need the new iPhone but I know I will want it. I think the hefty price tag will hold me back for a bit. Def not buying at $1,000
    Yeah. I think not being able to get one and that gigantic price tag may make me hold off for a bit. We have so much going on with my kids and whatnot right now that it would be stupid to jump in immediately. For what it's worth, I've been on my 6s Plus mostly since Dec of 2015. So it can be done!
    07-09-2017 03:35 PM
    I hear ya there. I just got a deal on an iPhone 7. I think I'll just use that until I can scrounge up a good deal on the next iPhone and not worry about getting it as soon as it comes out.
    Uh huh sureeeeee! I'm gonna say the same thing! There is NO reason why I would need the new iPhone but I know I will want it. I think the hefty price tag will hold me back for a bit. Def not buying at $1,000
    cwbcpa likes this.
    07-09-2017 07:29 PM
    Sry for the double post
    07-09-2017 07:31 PM
    There is always going to be a newer phone coming out. I had just had it with Samsung. From the Note 7 I had gotten into the Note 5 because I loved the Note series. I do miss the spen. I used it a lot. BUT I don't miss the issues I would have within 6 months of being on Android. When I had the 64 gig on backorder for two months and received an email 2 weeks prior to the date it was to ship and being told it was CANCELLED that was the last straw. And my bother had told me he had heard the watch was going to be compatible with the iphone so I called Verizon and made the switch. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I was also offered a 529 trade in on the Note 5 and that was too good to pass up. A week later I ordered the 12.9 iPad Pro and the following month I got the Mac Pro. My company uses the ipad and so I was familiar. I made the complete switch and am extremely pleased. My iphone still feels new to me.
    07-15-2017 01:36 AM
30 12