I have a horrible addiction to iPhone cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have about 12 case's sitting in a drawer some place but only use Apple leather or silicone, next new phone I have to stop checking out all the case sites and go with one or two or maybe just a skin it gets to be a waste of money .

Buckeye2009

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
At one point I had about 30 cases for my 7+. Then I bought the red 7+ and gave most of them away. I pretty much switch between two clear cases now.

tbarker5

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
You're not the only one!!! I have 15 cases!! I promised myself no more!!!! I have the iPhone 7 plus. I also change the cases often. I love switching them.

jaleesag88

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Which clear cases?

I know you didn't ask me. But this is my newest clear case! I apologize for stealing your question, but it's cute. Forgive me! Since getting the Product Red iPhone I only use clear cases as well. I switch between 3 of them.

cc961d3d433acc20b26538eb06734913.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Problem? What problem. I can stop anytime I want to. I don't have a problem.....LAUGHING!!! (Eight 7 Plus cases for the record).

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
We should have a case therapy group. I just purchased a Michael Kors folio case and that makes 10 cases for my iphone 7+. I have to stop this madness. LOL. I change cases like I change shoes and boots. I am also lucky my script hasn't changed because I have a great collection of glasses too. I am putting a halt on this.
Do you have a case addiction too?

I have a ton of cases too. Love to change it up.

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
All I need is probably two cases. One apple silicone case for everyday use, and one apple leather case for other occasions/events. But hey, I work with a lady who has 10 different cases!

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I only have 1 case right now for my 7 Plus. I love collecting cases but just recently got this phone. I won't be getting the new phone coming out this year. Those that have 7 Plus cases they won't need when you upgrade this year, give em to me! Lol! If I had the funds, I'd definitely have a bunch of cases. Lol! Back when I had a 6 Plus phone I had 22 cases. Loved it!

Sofi25

Jul 11, 2017
Visit site
We should have a case therapy group. I just purchased a Michael Kors folio case and that makes 10 cases for my iphone 7+. I have to stop this madness. LOL. I change cases like I change shoes and boots. I am also lucky my script hasn't changed because I have a great collection of glasses too. I am putting a halt on this.
Do you have a case addiction too?

You are not only one. I have case addiction too, but I am a way more addicted than you are. For my first Iphone I had 5 cases. Yes, 25 cases. I had 5 cases for Iphone 6 plus, then Iphone 7 five cases and now I have Iphone 7 plus with 3 cases. I prefer not to mention that I own Samsung S 3 mini and Samsung S 7 Edge with at least 7 cases.

CylonJason

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My only saving grace is when the new iPhones come out. Only then will they stop making iPhone 7 Plus silicon cases with matching Apple Watch bands so I can stop buying them.
So far 10 silicone cases, 12 silicone Watch bands and 6 Nylon.

I can stop any time I want though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods