Have switched back and forth from android to iOS dozens of times over the years. Sometimes I will keep a phone for 2-3 days before trading. Most recently I had an s8+ (again) that I thought I could settle down with. That didn't happen. I sold it and bought an unlocked jet black 7 plus from apple and it feels so right. I don't think I'll ever leave her !
    libra89, Matty, Spencerdl and 2 others like this.
    06-23-2017 08:36 PM
    Welcome! You will love your iPhone and this community. I came from Android and Samsung as well. Made the switch in January. Very happy
    06-23-2017 10:07 PM
    I get the switching, welcome back to the fold. I hope that you will enjoy your iPhone 7+ for as long as you wish to have it.
    06-23-2017 10:10 PM
    Great to hear you love your iPhone 7, it certainly is a favourite amongst all Apple customers 😃
    @manni1to Since you have switched before from IOS to Android. What are the reasons you think the iPhone 7 will keep you from switching again?
    libra89 likes this.
    06-24-2017 03:45 AM
    Have switched back and forth from android to iOS dozens of times over the years. Sometimes I will keep a phone for 2-3 days before trading. Most recently I had an s8+ (again) that I thought I could settle down with. That didn't happen. I sold it and bought an unlocked jet black 7 plus from apple and it feels so right. I don't think I'll ever leave her !
    We love reading about members enjoying their Apple products, and we appreciate you sharing your joy with us. Thank you.
    _YoKolorMeBadd likes this.
    06-24-2017 07:37 AM
    ConGrats on your new Jet black 7 Plus. Enjoy
    06-24-2017 08:22 AM
    I have a history of switching as well. I had the 7 Plus alone for 7 months and was perfectly happy. I picked up the S8+ about a month ago and it's a great phone too. I seem to still come back to my 7 Plus though. The Apple Watch is a big part of that choice.

I hope you enjoy your 7 Plus. It's a great phone and iOS is a very solid OS and will get even better with iOS 11.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-25-2017 08:33 AM
    Welcome back! I was a long time Android user until the 6s. Since I had the 6s I've stayed on iOS and haven't looked back!
    06-25-2017 09:38 AM
    I was a longtime Android user until the Note 7. It's long been tempting to go back to Android the last few months but I'm holding strong. I just bought out my 7 Plus, so I think I'll be hanging onto it for awhile, and look to upgrade to the iPhone 8.
    libra89 and spinrite like this.
    06-25-2017 10:08 AM
    You really need to get out more!!
    06-27-2017 03:52 PM
    I'm done with switching platforms, android is good for what it is but personally I just appreciate how well optimized iPhones perform. The only thing I miss from android is the ability to have typing use vibration or feedback (it's sad this can't even be done using swiftkey on iOS). The iPhone is expensive, but I'm ok with it considering the overall experience. I have no intentions of going back to android for now, I got my 7+ in April and it's been a fantastic experience.
    Wildo6882 and Jude526 like this.
    06-30-2017 07:15 PM
    I don't believe you :P.
    07-01-2017 12:34 AM
    I don't believe you :P.
    LMAO right?! OP in three weeks will have started a thread on AC saying how much they love the HTC U11 and squeeze. Then be back for the iPhone Edition. 🤣
    That70sGAdawg likes this.
    07-01-2017 02:27 AM
    LMAO right?! OP in three weeks will have started a thread on AC saying how much they love the HTC U11 and squeeze. Then be back for the iPhone Edition. 🤣
    This is getting out of hand. I wonder how much money has been lost in all of this! I'm going strong with iOS for almost 3 months. I had my days last year going crazy with android devices, blowing money trying the s7 edge, pixel, one plus, etc. So much easier sticking to iPhone. With android you have an array of devices to use, iPhone has 2 models...Makes life decisions that much easier and simplistic.
    chezm and Spencerdl like this.
    07-01-2017 07:32 AM
    They'll be back well before the next iPhone. That's like 8 phones from now. I thought I was bad. I'm not. I'm low level compared to this stuff.
    chezm likes this.
    07-01-2017 07:41 AM
    Dang. You guys are a tough crowd. But I'm still going strong with my jet black 7 plus. It's staying until the next iPhone. Trust.
    libra89 and Spencerdl like this.
    07-01-2017 11:49 AM
    Very wise decision @manni1to. I too was a habitual platform switcher and have been content with iOS for almost 18 months now!
    Wildo6882 and Spencerdl like this.
    07-01-2017 11:52 AM
    Dang. You guys are a tough crowd. But I'm still going strong with my jet black 7 plus. It's staying until the next iPhone. Trust. í*½í¸œ
    LOL we just giving you a hard time. 🤣

Before the iPhone 7 came out I purchased and returned like 5 Nexus 6Ps LMAO trying to force myself to use it and see if I would switch but I finally realized that I hate Android and it’s not the OS for me anymore. But it took me buying those and also trying the Nexus 6, Nexus 5X oh and I did buy the S8+ this year but that lasted like 2 days.
    Wildo6882, libra89 and Spencerdl like this.
    07-01-2017 12:07 PM
    Dang. You guys are a tough crowd. But I'm still going strong with my jet black 7 plus. It's staying until the next iPhone. Trust. í*½í¸œ
    Don't feel bad, I have purchased and returned or sold probably 10 Android phones in the last year and I always return to my iPhone. I think I finally have to concede that I'm an iOS guy now.
    swarlos and Spencerdl like this.
    07-01-2017 12:17 PM
    Yeah I’m over trying to convince myself to like Android.
    Tarah Sorber likes this.
    07-01-2017 12:56 PM
    I'm done with switching platforms, android is good for what it is but personally I just appreciate how well optimized iPhones perform. The only thing I miss from android is the ability to have typing use vibration or feedback (it's sad this can't even be done using swiftkey on iOS). The iPhone is expensive, but I'm ok with it considering the overall experience. I have no intentions of going back to android for now, I got my 7+ in April and it's been a fantastic experience.
    That's where I'm at too. I got my 7+ in late January. My first iPhone and I couldn't agree with you more.
    chezm and TgeekB like this.
    07-01-2017 03:04 PM
    Yeah I’m over trying to convince myself to like Android.
    You're not alone at all. I hope that you'll continue to be good with your 7 Plus.
    07-01-2017 08:19 PM
    Agree with the others. I'm tired of switching platforms, looking for the perfect device, falling for the hype, etc. I just want something that works and fits my needs.

Sent from mTalk on my SP4
    Wildo6882, chezm, libra89 and 1 others like this.
    07-02-2017 07:40 AM
    Agree with the others. I'm tired of switching platforms, looking for the perfect device, falling for the hype, etc. I just want something that works and fits my needs.

Sent from mTalk on my SP4
    Yep. I'm the same. I was constantly searching for the perfect phone. And I'd get caught up in the hype of the new Android phone, to ultimately be let down. I'm just sticking with Apple now. It's more expensive up front but cheaper in the long run.
    TgeekB, chezm and libra89 like this.
    07-02-2017 08:00 AM
    Using my wife's 5S not only started to become a little frustrating lacking a few features and taking its time to load but it also gave me an insight into iOS again after 2years. This made my mind up to go for the iPhone product red. Man I fell in love with this phone!
    Tinkernaught likes this.
    07-02-2017 08:28 AM
30 12