Finally found the love of my life.. (Iphone)!

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Have switched back and forth from android to iOS dozens of times over the years. Sometimes I will keep a phone for 2-3 days before trading. Most recently I had an s8+ (again) that I thought I could settle down with. That didn't happen. I sold it and bought an unlocked jet black 7 plus from apple and it feels so right. I don't think I'll ever leave her !

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Welcome! You will love your iPhone and this community. I came from Android and Samsung as well. Made the switch in January. Very happy

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I get the switching, welcome back to the fold. I hope that you will enjoy your iPhone 7+ for as long as you wish to have it.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Great to hear you love your iPhone 7, it certainly is a favourite amongst all Apple customers 😃
@manni1to Since you have switched before from IOS to Android. What are the reasons you think the iPhone 7 will keep you from switching again?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Have switched back and forth from android to iOS dozens of times over the years. Sometimes I will keep a phone for 2-3 days before trading. Most recently I had an s8+ (again) that I thought I could settle down with. That didn't happen. I sold it and bought an unlocked jet black 7 plus from apple and it feels so right. I don't think I'll ever leave her !

We love reading about members enjoying their Apple products, and we appreciate you sharing your joy with us. Thank you.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I have a history of switching as well. I had the 7 Plus alone for 7 months and was perfectly happy. I picked up the S8+ about a month ago and it's a great phone too. I seem to still come back to my 7 Plus though. The Apple Watch is a big part of that choice.

I hope you enjoy your 7 Plus. It's a great phone and iOS is a very solid OS and will get even better with iOS 11.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Welcome back! I was a long time Android user until the 6s. Since I had the 6s I've stayed on iOS and haven't looked back!

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I was a longtime Android user until the Note 7. It's long been tempting to go back to Android the last few months but I'm holding strong. I just bought out my 7 Plus, so I think I'll be hanging onto it for awhile, and look to upgrade to the iPhone 8.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

You really need to get out more!!

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm done with switching platforms, android is good for what it is but personally I just appreciate how well optimized iPhones perform. The only thing I miss from android is the ability to have typing use vibration or feedback (it's sad this can't even be done using swiftkey on iOS). The iPhone is expensive, but I'm ok with it considering the overall experience. I have no intentions of going back to android for now, I got my 7+ in April and it's been a fantastic experience.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
LMAO right?! OP in three weeks will have started a thread on AC saying how much they love the HTC U11 and squeeze. Then be back for the iPhone Edition. 🤣

This is getting out of hand. I wonder how much money has been lost in all of this! I'm going strong with iOS for almost 3 months. I had my days last year going crazy with android devices, blowing money trying the s7 edge, pixel, one plus, etc. So much easier sticking to iPhone. With android you have an array of devices to use, iPhone has 2 models...Makes life decisions that much easier and simplistic.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
LMAO right?! OP in three weeks will have started a thread on AC saying how much they love the HTC U11 and squeeze. Then be back for the iPhone Edition. 🤣

They'll be back well before the next iPhone. That's like 8 phones from now. I thought I was bad. I'm not. I'm low level compared to this stuff.

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Dang. You guys are a tough crowd. But I'm still going strong with my jet black 7 plus. It's staying until the next iPhone. Trust. ??????

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Dang. You guys are a tough crowd. But I'm still going strong with my jet black 7 plus. It's staying until the next iPhone. Trust. í*½í¸œ

LOL we just giving you a hard time. 🤣

Before the iPhone 7 came out I purchased and returned like 5 Nexus 6Ps LMAO trying to force myself to use it and see if I would switch but I finally realized that I hate Android and it’s not the OS for me anymore. But it took me buying those and also trying the Nexus 6, Nexus 5X oh and I did buy the S8+ this year but that lasted like 2 days.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Dang. You guys are a tough crowd. But I'm still going strong with my jet black 7 plus. It's staying until the next iPhone. Trust. í*½í¸œ

Don't feel bad, I have purchased and returned or sold probably 10 Android phones in the last year and I always return to my iPhone. I think I finally have to concede that I'm an iOS guy now.