Finally found the love of my life.. (Iphone)!

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm done with switching platforms, android is good for what it is but personally I just appreciate how well optimized iPhones perform. The only thing I miss from android is the ability to have typing use vibration or feedback (it's sad this can't even be done using swiftkey on iOS). The iPhone is expensive, but I'm ok with it considering the overall experience. I have no intentions of going back to android for now, I got my 7+ in April and it's been a fantastic experience.

That's where I'm at too. I got my 7+ in late January. My first iPhone and I couldn't agree with you more.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Agree with the others. I'm tired of switching platforms, looking for the perfect device, falling for the hype, etc. I just want something that works and fits my needs.

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Agree with the others. I'm tired of switching platforms, looking for the perfect device, falling for the hype, etc. I just want something that works and fits my needs.

Yep. I'm the same. I was constantly searching for the perfect phone. And I'd get caught up in the hype of the new Android phone, to ultimately be let down. I'm just sticking with Apple now. It's more expensive up front but cheaper in the long run.

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Using my wife's 5S not only started to become a little frustrating lacking a few features and taking its time to load but it also gave me an insight into iOS again after 2years. This made my mind up to go for the iPhone product red. Man I fell in love with this phone!

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Have switched back and forth from android to iOS dozens of times over the years. Sometimes I will keep a phone for 2-3 days before trading. Most recently I had an s8+ (again) that I thought I could settle down with. That didn't happen. I sold it and bought an unlocked jet black 7 plus from apple and it feels so right. I don't think I'll ever leave her !
Glad you found the "love of your life" 😁, for me I'm the opposite. I went from a iPhone 6 plus to iPhone 7 plus. Was so bored with the phone and iTunes was a pain in the *** to deal with especially moving music around.

Gave my IP7+ to my wife and got the LG G6 and I can say this is the best phone I've ever used. Besides being buttery smooth and fast, the screen quality is 100x better than the IP7+

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Glad you found the "love of your life" , for me I'm the opposite. I went from a iPhone 6 plus to iPhone 7 plus. Was so bored with the phone and iTunes was a pain in the *** to deal with especially moving music around.

Gave my IP7+ to my wife and got the LG G6 and I can say this is the best phone I've ever used. Besides being buttery smooth and fast, the screen quality is 100x better than the IP7+

Get out...... lol

Glad you have found the phone for you!

As much as I've loved customising and tweaking android I just now what a phone that works. I don't have to mess about with it to work how I want it to.

I alternate every phone upgrade so it won't surprise me if I get the galaxy S10 next time around lol

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site

Well said. I agree. Also the process of selling phones is tiring if you have to do it often enough, as a result of the switching.

I don't even remember how many phones I have sold this year and isn't that bad?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Problems I had on Android I am not experiencing with my iPhone. My experience has been very good. I did have an issue with it working at my friends so switched it to 3G. But am back on the LTE. She and her husband are having issues in their home with their new Samsung S8+ whereas prior they didn't on their old Samsung. There is a dell problem in their area and Verizon won't check it out. Said put their calls on wifi. Still not working well. But when they are in CA it's not as bad. Their area in Phx is only place I have call quality issues.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh