To upgrade or not to upgrade? That is the question.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
If you have a sim unlocked phone it should have the right radios. That is just the easy way for them to try to explain it. I think the early AT&T phones were GSM only. Both my SE (AT&T) and my wife's 6S (sim free) were eligible. Also apparently you don't have to swap from a post paid carrier either (AT&T, Verizon, T-mobile). I thought that was going to limit us from using it, but after some time with customer service they assured me it wasn't a problem. I know that won't help you (though I suspect that even if you paid off your account with AT&T you would still save money in the long run). I guess Sprint is pretty desperate for customers, and I am happy to take advantage of that.

Sorry to derail the original thread.

I just went on sprint and put my imei in and it says phone not compatible

Needs to be unlocked

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
If it's not 5G capable, I am not even going to consider it. Looks like Verizon and AT&T will be rolling it out next year.

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
One thing that may disappoint is it sounds like they'll be three phones, one being the deluxe, pro, cream of the crop, or whatever you want to call it... But it will cost over $1000

I've had my 6s+ plus for around 2 years and am looking forward to upgrading. But $1000 is just to much for me. No one has really said what will be in the 7s, but a lot has been said about the iPhone X or whatever it will be.

Of course, it's all rumors, but it's getting exciting that we're getting so close to hearing/seeing Apple has in store. Anyone have an idea of when that info might be released like a date of when

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
One thing that may disappoint is it sounds like they'll be three phones, one being the deluxe, pro, cream of the crop, or whatever you want to call it... But it will cost over $1000

I've had my 6s+ plus for around 2 years and am looking forward to upgrading. But $1000 is just to much for me. No one has really said what will be in the 7s, but a lot has been said about the iPhone X or whatever it will be.

Of course, it's all rumors, but it's getting exciting that we're getting so close to hearing/seeing Apple has in store. Anyone have an idea of when that info might be released like a date of when

That's why everyone is super hyped up for the Keynote, the rumours are already circulating and we're all just waiting for the real deal to be announced

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Keeping my 7+, got it in May. I made the decision to skip this years new design and get next year when the second version, refined model is out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2