I have used Cricket, and my wife used StraighTalk (both on Sprint for a year to take advantage of their free service, $8.64/month for two lines is all we pay). I highly recommend Cricket if you are using AT&T now.
    I've been using Cricket for a couple years now. Came from AT&T. Would never go back.
    07-28-2017 11:10 AM
    I've been using Cricket for a couple years now. Came from AT&T. Would never go back.
    Yeah I used it for 3 years. Only left for a brief time now with Sprint to take advantage of their promotion. With the friend referral gift cards they sent, it will literally cost us $3.68 for a year of service with 2 lines. After this promotional period is up I will be going back to Cricket.
    07-28-2017 11:14 AM
    Yeah I used it for 3 years. Only left for a brief time now with Sprint to take advantage of their promotion. With the friend referral gift cards they sent, it will literally cost us $3.68 for a year of service with 2 lines. After this promotional period is up I will be going back to Cricket.
    I tried Sprint through Project Fi, which is Sprint and T-Mobile. It was horrible in my area so I dropped it after a couple weeks and went back to AT&T. Then I tried Cricket and have been with them since.
    07-28-2017 11:16 AM
    Interesting responses in this thread. I bet 99.9% of you upgrade to the latest and greatest iPhone. Including myself...LMBO!!!!
    Very true!! But I've been trying to only upgrade once every 1 1/2 - 2 years instead of yearly.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    07-28-2017 11:53 AM
    How did you get that sprint deal??
    07-28-2017 12:02 PM
    How did you get that sprint deal??
    You can still do it for a few days.

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/offer...nity:1yearfree

Just have to bring your own phone, and it has to be on their list of supported phones. You just pay the tax until July of next year. No contracts, so you can end it at any time. Coverage is the only questionable thing, but for me it has been good so far.

If you end up doing it, PM me, and we can both get the referral discount ($50/line).
    07-28-2017 12:18 PM

Just have to bring your own phone, and it has to be on their list of supported phones. You just pay the tax until July of next year. No contracts, so you can end it at any time. Coverage is the only questionable thing, but for me it has been good so far.

If you end up doing it, PM me, and we can both get the referral discount ($50/line).
    Wow I would be interested but I am stuck with AT&T under device payment plans ugh
    07-28-2017 12:19 PM

I can't even do it if I wanted to! I don't have a Verizon iPhone...
    07-28-2017 12:22 PM
    If you have a sim unlocked phone it should have the right radios. That is just the easy way for them to try to explain it. I think the early AT&T phones were GSM only. Both my SE (AT&T) and my wife's 6S (sim free) were eligible. Also apparently you don't have to swap from a post paid carrier either (AT&T, Verizon, T-mobile). I thought that was going to limit us from using it, but after some time with customer service they assured me it wasn't a problem. I know that won't help you (though I suspect that even if you paid off your account with AT&T you would still save money in the long run). I guess Sprint is pretty desperate for customers, and I am happy to take advantage of that.

Sorry to derail the original thread.
    07-28-2017 12:30 PM
    If you have a sim unlocked phone it should have the right radios. That is just the easy way for them to try to explain it. I think the early AT&T phones were GSM only. Both my SE (AT&T) and my wife's 6S (sim free) were eligible. Also apparently you don't have to swap from a post paid carrier either (AT&T, Verizon, T-mobile). I thought that was going to limit us from using it, but after some time with customer service they assured me it wasn't a problem. I know that won't help you (though I suspect that even if you paid off your account with AT&T you would still save money in the long run). I guess Sprint is pretty desperate for customers, and I am happy to take advantage of that.

I just went on sprint and put my imei in and it says phone not compatible
    07-28-2017 02:21 PM

I just went on sprint and put my imei in and it says phone not compatible

Needs to be unlocked
    07-28-2017 02:28 PM
    I'll be waiting until an unlocked version is available a couple of months after release...
    07-28-2017 04:52 PM
    If it's not 5G capable, I am not even going to consider it. Looks like Verizon and AT&T will be rolling it out next year.
    07-28-2017 06:21 PM
    One thing that may disappoint is it sounds like they'll be three phones, one being the deluxe, pro, cream of the crop, or whatever you want to call it... But it will cost over $1000

I've had my 6s+ plus for around 2 years and am looking forward to upgrading. But $1000 is just to much for me. No one has really said what will be in the 7s, but a lot has been said about the iPhone X or whatever it will be.

Of course, it's all rumors, but it's getting exciting that we're getting so close to hearing/seeing Apple has in store. Anyone have an idea of when that info might be released like a date of when
    08-15-2017 08:37 PM
    One thing that may disappoint is it sounds like they'll be three phones, one being the deluxe, pro, cream of the crop, or whatever you want to call it... But it will cost over $1000

I've had my 6s+ plus for around 2 years and am looking forward to upgrading. But $1000 is just to much for me. No one has really said what will be in the 7s, but a lot has been said about the iPhone X or whatever it will be.

Of course, it's all rumors, but it's getting exciting that we're getting so close to hearing/seeing Apple has in store. Anyone have an idea of when that info might be released like a date of when
    That's why everyone is super hyped up for the Keynote, the rumours are already circulating and we're all just waiting for the real deal to be announced
    roystreet likes this.
    08-15-2017 09:05 PM
    That's why everyone is super hyped up for the Keynote, the rumours are already circulating and we're all just waiting for the real deal to be announced
    Same. Stupid EverythingApplePro posted another iPhone 8 video. I mean seriously?!
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-15-2017 09:07 PM
    Same. Stupid EverythingApplePro posted another iPhone 8 video. I mean seriously?!
    Hahaha I know right!!
    He's probably trying to build up the hype even more while gaining some views which means $$$
    08-15-2017 09:10 PM
    Keeping my 7+, got it in May. I made the decision to skip this years new design and get next year when the second version, refined model is out.
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-15-2017 09:51 PM
    Keeping my 7+, got it in May. I made the decision to skip this years new design and get next year when the second version, refined model is out.
    Great plan.
    The 7+ is a powerful device, and you simply can't go wrong with it.
    chezm likes this.
    08-15-2017 10:24 PM
69 123