iPhone 7 Plus clear case

arc3484

May 25, 2016
Visit site
There are hundreds of different of iPhone cases to choose from that take aim at earning your trust in their product. Each company has their own idea of doing one thing, protecting your investment. Lets find out if this clear case sent to me by AILIHEN will be worth the $12 to protect your phone, and make is stand out of a crowd.

I'm extremely OCD when it comes to my Apple devices. I always try to go for a different but elegant look but don't ever want to sacrifice protection. When you spend $800-$900 on a phone you want your investment protected. I've been spending a couple of weeks with a clear tpu case from AILIHEN for my iPhone 7 Plus. I have the Jet Black color so looks need to be on point.

When you buy this case there are 4 color options to choose from. Black, Blue, Pink, and my choice Clear. This case comes with a screen protector and for the price makes this case a good bargain. I'm very impressed with the corners of this case, they are beefed up to help protect that accidental slide off your knee when you get out of he truck. The back is a clear hard plastic but those beefy corners will do their trick at keeping it off the surface which should prolong scratches. The edges of this case are not too flimsy and hold onto the device well. This is a great clear case option with only 2 OCD cons that I have. The back is slick and shows hand grease like no other. If you have the silver iPhone or use a white skin like I do sometimes, those smudges wont bother you too much. And if you do have the Jet Black iPhone, be prepared to see that sticky rainbow look where the back of the phone lay's against the case. At the end of the day I would definitely recommend this clear case. I cant speak on the edges yellowing, but I haven't found a clear case that hasn't yellowed over time.

Check one out over at Amazon:
bdf8bd971fe3aaf559766d827bb8c9a5.jpg
522331a1571b7498a23ae8d3f2915e2f.jpg
e5ba5686a8b9526456e1f460fb79b9e1.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2951901

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
This case looks really great. I like the looks of the corners, and it reminds me of the ballistic cases I enjoyed until they apparently went out of business. Since it's be a couple of months since you wrote this review, can you update us whether or not the case has yellowed at all?

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
This case looks really great. I like the looks of the corners, and it reminds me of the ballistic cases I enjoyed until they apparently went out of business. Since it's be a couple of months since you wrote this review, can you update us whether or not the case has yellowed at all?

I'd also like to know, please!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods