Iphone 7 plus lag on videos

vTodorov

May 29, 2017
Visit site
Hey, gyus i have some problem and i hope you can help me, when i open facebook or instagram and start scrolling down and come some video when the video starts and i continue scroll its feel a lag and when i scroll the video the lag stops, this happen even i messenger when someone send me video and when its played and i am scrolling feel so laggy, please help me guys....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you were to watch a video that is saved locally on the device and then peruse one of your social sites, is there lag?

vTodorov

May 29, 2017
Visit site
If you were to watch a video that is saved locally on the device and then peruse one of your social sites, is there lag?

Yea, just when thee videos is "autoplay" amnd when im scroling and then is a video its make some laggy until i scroll down the video :( when i watch video on my phone saved orout scrolling nothoin is lagging ....

Soreloser

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
So its not lag as in the video is choppy but rather lag in the scrolling as you pass by the video? I have autoplay turned off on my phone just so it doesn't use data playing some video that I don't want to watch anyway.

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Don't beat me up for this internet. I did read some where and I am trying to remember where that in Instagram if you try to scroll through video ads it will slow down the scroll and make it seem like you are lagging because they want you to watch the ad? I'm not 100% or even 10% sure this is what is happening because I'm not a huge user of Instagram myself but I did read that.

vTodorov

May 29, 2017
Visit site
I cannot stop autoplay ... on facebook yea on messenger yea but this **** instagram .... the only option is cellular data use which means when im on 3g,4g or etc the videos not play but ... the video is still playing even on 3g or whatever..... i dont know this is normal or not for iphone 7 plus, videos dont lag just when im scrolling its lag ... :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner