iPhone 7+, Office 2016 & Icloud?

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm the new owner of a beautiful iPhone 7+ Jet Black and am experiencing major problems getting my Office 2016 Contacts and Calendar to work with iCloud and synching to my iPhone and my iPad Air 2.

Somehow I got Office and iCloud to meld on contacts and calendar but now I have nothing left in Office contacts or calendar. The problem is I simply wanted to use iCloud to sync the office data to my iPhone and leave the data in Office for updating etc.

I realize the answer could be long and convoluted so if anyone is willing to help please let me know or PM me so I can be more specific.

I am coming from Windows phone and I used an app called Akruto to sync all my windows devices and office. Worked great; iCloud or the lack of knowledge of iCloud seems to be the problem

Much thanks for any help.:talk-hand:

I live in the Phoenix area and would be happy to meet with my laptop and iPhone for help.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Not terribly familiar with office but I hope someone is able to help you out. Thorough post. 👌👍

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Getting your Office calendar and contacts to sync with your iPhone is easy. iTunes is probably your best bet. If you have an Outlook.com account, simply configure it on your iPhone and it will immediately begin to sync. You cannot sync a non-iCloud service to iCloud. You can, however, import that data to iCloud. Anyway, if you haven't already, go into the settings and make sure the toggle for calendar and contacts are enabled for all of your accounts. Forgive me if I misread your post. I'm currently at a basketball tournament.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro