Update

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Yes I definitely like the consistent updates. I've now had two updates since getting my phone in February and that alone to me is amazing plus I'm no longer carrier dependent.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Since Apple controls both the software and the hardware, updates are very easy and frequent. They don't need to make a million different iterations work with a million different kinds of devices from different manufacturers.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I also like the way Apple releases updates and I also like the idea that my device will be supported three or more years with updates if I choose to keep it that long.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
To those of you who installed the update, does your screen seem crisper? I can't explain it, but my screen looks even better

I have Zagg Privacy Glass so I honestly couldn't tell you

I did notice it seemed brighter last night while reading in bed, but maybe I'm old or my eyes are old.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have Zagg Privacy Glass so I honestly couldn't tell you

I did notice it seemed brighter last night while reading in bed, but maybe I'm old or my eyes are old.

LOL ...EXACTLY this . I also have the Zagg Privacy Glass and I thought it was just me and my "Old Eyes".

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
M iPad Pro and my Mac Pro just were updated as well. I just wish it didn't have to download on wifi only. I don't understand that with Apple.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
LOL ...EXACTLY this . I also have the Zagg Privacy Glass and I thought it was just me and my "Old Eyes".

Thank goodness for that. I was like squinting so hard my eyes were almost closed. I love my privacy glass though, so that's not changing

Wish they had made it for the G6.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I really like coming here and checking "Today's Posts" and seeing the thread "iOS xxxx is ready for download" before my phone notifies me there's an update available.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro