Is the difference worth it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For the $280, you're getting the latest iPhone model and twice the storage capacity. Being that I've had both devices, the extra money is not worth it, in my opinion, especially if 64GBs of storage is more than enough for you.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
If you don't care about the second camera, water proofing, extra ram and the newer chip than go with the 6S+.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
7+ is definitely worth it IMO. 280 for 3gb's of Ram double the storage. Stereo speakers, water resistant, and best of all the dual camera. Dual camera is tops! Go for it. You'll make it back when you sell it for the I8

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I don't think there is a wrong choice here! I think you need to decide a, DO you need the extra storage, and b how important are the extra features the 7 plus brings to you? That is the camera, extra ram memory, better CPU, and water proofness. NOW from a practical standpoint the only thing you will really notice is the camera.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I personally don't think it's worth it especially if you don't use much memory. I think you'd be equally happy with the 6S+.

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm a tech nerd so I have to go with the 7 plus, although I don't disagree with the others who are saying to go with the 6s plus.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Ultimately the decision rests with you. The 6s Plus is a great device and the only reason I upgraded was because I wanted the Jet Black color. Sure the 7 plus has some definite upgrades, but to be honest, I really don't take advantage of most of them. Good luck with your decision.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Always a tough decision. I would say, if you intend on keeping the device for a minimum of 3 years then get the iPhone 7. Will be a nice investment.

If you are only going to keep it for 2 years or potentially less, then the iPhone 6s is the one for you :)

Rather have the extra cash for the next upgrade then. That's how I would look at it 😃

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Either way there is really not a bad decision. Personally, I'm always looking for the next thing as soon as I buy the latest. My only concern is down the road what the resale value is like , and that's why I dump devices sooner than later

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh