A great gadget

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I am excited. I just treated myself to an early birthday present and have to share what I got.

Have you ever seen a pic on your social media that you wish you could print off and have? I know there aren't many if any photo printers that can print directly from your social media account.

I just purchased from HSN for 129.99 and free shipping, regular priced 159.95 a great little photo printer by HP
HP SPROCKET Portable Printer and comes with paper pack, HP
Neoprene sleeve and a skin it offer.
Comes in white with rose gold trim or black
2x3 size pics and the app allows many fun things you can do with the photos. I know its small but you can do so much with it and be creative.

Comes with the USB and it works on Bluetooth...no wifi is needed.
Compact size you can carry it with you. You never know where you will be and want to share a pic with someone. And it is the only photo printer that will print actual pics off your social media accounts.
I had checked into the Poloraid photo printer and it doesn't print from social media sites. I like that option because I will see pics of friends and wish I had a copy of it other than from my social media.

Also it works both on Apple and Android whereas the Poloraid I had seen was only on Apple and at that time I was on Android.

A great gift idea for yourself or Mother's Day, Father's Day, if you have a graduate in the family.

I know we share accessories and I couldn't pass up sharing this one with you all.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I ordered it today so I don't have it yet. You can see it on HSN and there is video on it as well. And if I don't like it I have 30 days to return it.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Sounds like great fun! Can't wait to hear (and see) what you do with it and think of it. Happy Birthday!

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
That sounds pretty cool! I do remember seeing some cameras that print out the photo after you have taken them, but never being able to print from social media sites :)

I definitely prefer to have most of my photos in digital copies but there are special occasions where it needs to be printed out and framed. That's where it would come in handy for me :)

Definitely show us some photos when you receive it. It's always nice to 'give in' and treat yourself.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Yes. Am looking forward to getting it. I did though cancel the order from QVC because I found it less costly elsewhere. And will have it sooner.
The two factors on wanting it was no ink used and can make copies from social media. Grant it the pics are small but will be fun to use just the same.

Matt Manahan

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Share your experience!

I printed several copies of a photo last night.

Pros: Fast & Fun
Con: The first photo was more dark and drab than the real photo. I cranked up the saturation and exposure, and it looked much better. It's not for serious photography, so an overly-saturated photo doesn't bother me.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Charging it up. Got the white with rose gold trim
2cfcff1b01184ee7c9534a6e78369c10.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh