Visit site
Well my s8plus goes back tomorrow and I ordered a 7plus in product red

Posted via the iMore App for Android

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
Why is it going back?

Well after my daughter was born my wife said I can only have one phone lol. And while there is nothing wrong with the s8 plus using iMessage and FaceTime with my wife and family is just too useful for sending pictures and videos. I can use allo with my wife but trying to get the rest of her family on same page will never happen. So until there is a better way to send videos to people on android or a better iMessage like app comes around I'll be in the iOS ecosystem. Not that I mind I love both platforms.

Steve Adams

Banned
May 26, 2016
Visit site
Love my 7+...big phone no doubt but the software experience and performance of the hardware coupled with iOS10 is incredible. I am so pumped for iOS11. This device rocks, android you're fun but iOS has me won over. Never thought I'd say it lol.

Same here. Came from windows mobile and 1020s. I loved that phone but MS made it hard to love the OS. My wife and I got our 6s'sss last year and still love everything about them. IPhone is the best mobile experience available. I am waiting, and if the 8 or whatever is not up my ally, I will keep my 6s as it is the perfect device. apple hit a HOME RUN with the 6s, and just a triple with the 7.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Don't live your life waiting for the latest and greatest. The 7+ is supposedly better than the 6s+ but the 6s actually beats the 7+ in some areas. If you get the 8 I say wait for the faulty first 3-4 batches of phones to get pushed out then buy after those batches. Even if you get the iPhone forever through apple and pay the next 6 months it's only like a 200.00 cost to upgrade if that.

TheRandomDealio

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Up until the end of March, I had an iPhone 6 and went ahead and upgraded to the 7 Plus. While there was nothing wrong with my 6 and I could have waited until the next device release...my son was waiting on me to upgrade so he could replace his iPhone 5 with my 6. If we replaced the battery in his 5...it would likely still be usable but as it is only a 16gb...not really sure that it would be worth messing with. Anyway...I decided that since upgrading meant that my son would actually have a device that worked. And that he wouldn't have to have on the charger most of the day. ...Made sense to go ahead and get a new phone instead of waiting.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Up until the end of March, I had an iPhone 6 and went ahead and upgraded to the 7 Plus. While there was nothing wrong with my 6 and I could have waited until the next device release...my son was waiting on me to upgrade so he could replace his iPhone 5 with my 6. If we replaced the battery in his 5...it would likely still be usable but as it is only a 16gb...not really sure that it would be worth messing with. Anyway...I decided that since upgrading meant that my son would actually have a device that worked. And that he wouldn't have to have on the charger most of the day. ...Made sense to go ahead and get a new phone instead of waiting.

Over a 6 definitely!

cubs88

Jan 14, 2017
Visit site
Definitely wait. There's nothing you can do with the 7+ you can't do with the 6S minus some camera trickery. Unless you've got money to burn of course.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner