Battery life vs the 7

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I might be upgrading to the 7 Plus from the 7 in September. Will the battery life be much better than the 7? I find that the 7 is much better for battery life than the 6s and 5s that I had previously. One of the big things I appreciate is that the battery suddenly doesn't drop either 10% or even 20% like on the 6s and 5s which must've been lemons.

Right now on my 7 I have Bluetooth on all the time and it's connected to my  Watch Nike + and Bose QC35 headphones. This doesn't seem to impact battery life that much.

Also if I do get the 7 Plus over the 7s, I would not use a Smart Battery Case like I currently do with my 7 and previously the 6s. Does the 7 Plus take longer to charge than the 7? The 7s might have wireless charging or fast charging via USB-C so if that dramatically reduces time to charge then I'll get the 7s. My Watch and MacBook Pro early 2015 13" Retina 128 GB already charge super quickly and my 7 charges quickly somewhat.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Will it be better? Definitely. Will it be "much better"? That will depend on your usage.

Last edited:

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
The fact you use a smart battery case on your 7 will make the difference much smaller, I'd assume so anyway.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner