so will a software update fix this LTE issue then?
    05-03-2017 01:01 AM
    No. In AZ it's the iPhone antenna. Apple genius said its that. Not Verizon LTE.
    So it just doesn't pick up LTE as it should. I have a similar issue at home in Alabama. My old iPhone 5 gets better cellular signal than my 6s Plus. I'm convinced Apple skimped on the antennas of the newer phones.
    05-03-2017 10:45 AM
    What is att going to do? is this not a phone itself issue?
    You bought the phone from them, and I'm assuming you're still in the 14 day window. It'd be kind of asinine of them if they won't help troubleshoot a phone doing that out of the box.
    Having managed an at&t store, I can tell you that there's very little we can do to troubleshoot the phone in store. We have those stupid SmartCheck tablets that we can hook a phone up to but more often than not it says everything's in the green.

My recommendation is taking it to the Apple Store and have them look at it as they do have diagnostic tools that at&t doesn't have. However I'd try a factory reset first to see if that fixes the issue as that'll most likely be what they tell you to do.

Won't att make me go to apple anyways for replacement. I've had it a couple months ...
    Yes. In myCSP it specifically states to send all warranty issues on Apple and Beats products to Apple. If I had the article numbers I'd give them to you, but I don't.
    05-03-2017 02:41 PM
    Just a thought make sure that your LTE settings are set to data only.
    05-03-2017 02:43 PM
29 12