That's odd. All banner notifications should work the same. I don't use banner for mail. Too many and gets annoying. The only email notification I use is the red badge on the stock Mail app for VIP. Do they show in your pull down notification center?
    Question for you with the Email app. When I open the app it defaults to all inboxes and I manually have to change to the account I want to view. Is there a way for that not to happen?
    05-02-2017 11:43 AM
    The benefit of the stock email app is third party apps use it more often. Example is when I scan with Scanner Pro and want to email the document it uses the stock email app. I have not figured out how to use Gmail app that way. The drawback is you only have retrieve and no push.

Gmail app pushes.
    05-09-2017 09:21 AM
    The benefit of the stock email app is third party apps use it more often. Example is when I scan with Scanner Pro and want to email the document it uses the stock email app. I have not figured out how to use Gmail app that way. The drawback is you only have retrieve and no push.

Gmail app pushes.
    I don't understand why Gmail app still pushes email! Why is it that on android it doesn't push?? It's really annoying because I am so stuck in the usability of the Gmail app, I hate the stock mail app.
    Danny8200 likes this.
    05-09-2017 02:20 PM
28 12