Is this only a 7+ feature? I only have a 6S and 6S+ and I can't get that to work on either of those phones.
    It works on my 6s Plus. It's finicky though. You have to get way over to the left. I have the best result putting my finger on edge, then rolling it onto the screen. Once you've done it a few times, it's easier.
    04-26-2017 06:05 AM
    Good to know. I had no clue. I'm enjoying it very much. Thanks
    Pretty cool isn't it?
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    04-26-2017 06:36 AM
    I always forget to use that...
    Haha, I sometimes forget I can double click the home button I use that so much.
    04-26-2017 06:37 AM
    It works on my 6s Plus. It's finicky though. You have to get way over to the left. I have the best result putting my finger on edge, then rolling it onto the screen. Once you've done it a few times, it's easier.
    I got it to work. I was trying to do this on the right side of the screen. Thanks for the help. This might be something I use.
    04-26-2017 07:22 AM
    I use it to switch between apps. Its the only way I do it now.
    I always felt that this option should be customizable. For right-handed folks it is on the wrong side. It should be done on the right side of the phone, followed by right to left swipe. Right now it is on the left, followed by left to right swipe, which is super awkward. Same goes for recent app switch.
    04-26-2017 12:45 PM
    I didn't realize how much I used 3D touch until I switched from my 6S to a few android phones last year. It was right up there with iMessage and FaceTime as far as things I missed. It is definitely one of the things I consider whenever I get the itch to try another phone.
    chezm and Matt Manahan like this.
    04-26-2017 03:15 PM
    I always felt that this option should be customizable. For right-handed folks it is on the wrong side. It should be done on the right side of the phone, followed by right to left swipe. Right now it is on the left, followed by left to right swipe, which is super awkward. Same goes for recent app switch.
    I am right handed...but I hold the phone in my left hand. Normally I use the right hand for all the screen touches but I guess if I tried to use it one handed I would probably hold it in my right hand.
    04-26-2017 05:59 PM
    Use it on a daily basis myself. Quite a surprise considering I had originally thought it was a gimmick before getting an iPhone that supported it.
    04-27-2017 09:11 AM
33 12