iPhone 7 Plus or Galaxy S8+?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Each device has its pros and cons. S8+ is definitely better for media consumption. Media consumption in general is better on the S8+ series. Apple has the advantage of updates and to some degree security. Don't forget though that Samsung has KNOX which is very powerful when it comes to protecting personal information. Apps are also more polished on an iPhone. Overall, best choice is to own both :p Best if both worlds and you get to switch back and forth :D

I agree with you which is why I do have both I couldn't give up either of them at this point. I do take my galaxy out more though and leave the iPhone at home nowadays.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I got the sapphire defense and LOVE it! It looked like it wasn't going to settle at first but it has now and there's no issues with the touch screen. It's Perfect! Highly recommended!
@Brooke5795 how easily does it scratch? Can you test it out using keys and those SIM Card tools that us at&t employees always have on our key ring?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I agree with you which is why I do have both I couldn't give up either of them at this point. I do take my galaxy out more though and leave the iPhone at home nowadays.

I returned my previous zagg to Tmo store. Decided to try another since Target had them and they said I could return it if I didn't like. This one is actually pretty good. Zagg Glass it is.
a606c57a5d6cbb1cb4b729991cf309aa.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Yeah it is. The first one I did a few weeks was horrible. This one is better. Not perfect but much better. I'll see over time. Luckily I have 30 day return period if I dont like.
Nice! We have one on our display model and my coworker has one. Both seem ok. I still like my sapphire defense from zagg. It's holding up well. But if it gets crazy and needs replacing I might try the glass one you have. But so far so good!

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Nice! We have one on our display model and my coworker has one. Both seem ok. I still like my sapphire defense from zagg. It's holding up well. But if it gets crazy and needs replacing I might try the glass one you have. But so far so good!

Did you ever do that scratch test that @MizWylie and myself asked for?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW