The HTC Inspire and Motorola Atrix take it back many years!
    Yeah the Inspire was the very first android phone I bought.
    05-22-2017 03:36 PM
    We all should know how Apple works by now. They keep things pretty similar for a couple of years, maybe a little more, and then come out with a big boom. Most people with iPhones user it for functionality, not hardware. I've been into hardware since I started using smartphones and I've finally convinced myself that functionality over physicality is more important at this time in my life. Androids are fun phones to use no doubt....They have gorgeous displays and top notch hardware. For me, iMessage, FaceTime, and app functionality are more important to me now. Plus I think it's harsh to say that it's slow...Dated yes but slow definitely not. I know you didn't say that just referencing another post and couldn't figure out how to quote more than one post!
    I wouldn't say that the iPhone is more functional than the Galaxy. However iMessage is the only thing that draws me to the iPhone. Is it enough to stay with an iPhone, probably not.
    05-22-2017 03:39 PM
    Android just doesn't always work. It can let you down. Sometimes on the simplest things. Makes me wanna throw it against the wall.
    But I'm back to my iPhone 7 plus now. And my life just got back to normal.
    And got my iMessage back whhhooohhoooo.
    And it simply just works every time.
    Waiting for Nokia to deliver now. Hopefully they can make android work with better optimisations. If not I think I'm on apple forever.
    chezm and reeneebob like this.
    05-22-2017 04:00 PM
    I wouldn't say that the iPhone is more functional than the Galaxy. However iMessage is the only thing that draws me to the iPhone. Is it enough to stay with an iPhone, probably not.
    Ease of use is more of what I'm talking about. It's easy. Some things seem more complicated on android platform. And iOS is much more stable
    05-22-2017 04:56 PM
    Thanks, I believe the Sapphire Defense is the best screen protector available for the S8/S8+.

I just think it would take me 2-4 tries to get one on perfect and I've done a million screen protectors in my life.
    05-23-2017 01:40 AM
    Thanks, Brooke. If mine looked that good I would have never pulled it off. I'm rocking the Bodyguardz Arc for now. Have you sold or installed any of the Bodyguardz Arc's yet? The express align tray is a wonderful thing. Just wondering the longevity of the Bodyguardz before it pops off and hits the ground.
    05-23-2017 08:34 AM
    Have you performed the scratch test that @MizWylie and myself asked for?
    05-23-2017 08:52 AM
    Yeah the Inspire was the very first android phone I bought.
    It was a great phone when it came out
    05-23-2017 08:53 AM
    Thanks, Brooke. If mine looked that good I would have never pulled it off. I'm rocking the Bodyguardz Arc for now. Have you sold or installed any of the Bodyguardz Arc's yet? The express align tray is a wonderful thing. Just wondering the longevity of the Bodyguardz before it pops off and hits the ground.
    Nah I haven't. I have yet to get anyone that wants those type of screen protectors. I know some of them look pretty good going on but I don't trust they'll last. The reviews online aren't wrong. That's why I went full adhesion
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    05-23-2017 08:57 AM
    Nah I haven't. I have yet to get anyone that wants those type of screen protectors. I know some of them look pretty good going on but I don't trust they'll last. The reviews online aren't wrong. That's why I went full adhesion
    You like the Commuter case over the Symmetry?
    05-23-2017 09:22 AM
    You like the Commuter case over the Symmetry?
    I do indeed! I have a teal and black version coming tomorrow from otterbox. I love the shade they used on the outer shell
    05-23-2017 09:24 AM
    I do indeed! I have a teal and black version coming tomorrow from otterbox. I love the shade they used on the outer shell
    Black & Teal, nice combo. Maybe you can post a couple pictures when you receive it?

I miss the Citron Green commuter shells.
    05-23-2017 09:33 AM
    And iOS is much more stable
    Funny, I've never had a stability issue on Android, whereas iOS is a different story.
    05-23-2017 09:35 AM
    Black & Teal, nice combo. Maybe you can post a couple pictures when you receive it?

I miss the Citron Green commuter shells.
    Will do! It'll be here tomorrow ! Looks awesome though. I tried one on at best buy because I took apart a black and the teal and combined them lol. I couldn't have bought it that way but I just wanted to see what it looked like. But I definitely think it's gorgeous
    05-23-2017 09:36 AM
    Funny, I've never had a stability issue on Android, whereas iOS is a different story.
    To each is own! I guess we all experience something different.
    05-23-2017 09:36 AM
    Had the iPhone 6 plus, 6s plus, 7 plus, iPad pro and MacBook pro.

Love my MacBook pro. Hate the closed ecosystem. Makes it hard to move stuff between icloud and google drive.

Recently I decided to move to the s8 and gear s3 and away from my Apple watch and iPhone. Couldn't be happier. Love that I have more control. The cases and bands are cheaper too. Not sure I'll go back especially when they release the Note 8.
    anon(39328) likes this.
    05-23-2017 11:11 AM

Love my MacBook pro. Hate the closed ecosystem. Makes it hard to move stuff between icloud and google drive.

Recently I decided to move to the s8 and gear s3 and away from my Apple watch and iPhone. Couldn't be happier. Love that I have more control. The cases and bands are cheaper too. Not sure I'll go back especially when they release the Note 8.
    I'm waiting for the Note 8 myself
    05-23-2017 12:06 PM
    Android just doesn't always work. It can let you down. Sometimes on the simplest things. Makes me wanna throw it against the wall.
    But I'm back to my iPhone 7 plus now. And my life just got back to normal.
    And got my iMessage back whhhooohhoooo.
    And it simply just works every time.
    Waiting for Nokia to deliver now. Hopefully they can make android work with better optimisations. If not I think I'm on apple forever.
    I'm yet to find a single piece of technology that works EVERY time. It's good that your experience says otherwise.
    05-23-2017 01:06 PM
    I'm yet to find a single piece of technology that works EVERY time. It's good that your experience says otherwise.
    Thus is true. IOS is full of bugs. Otherwise we wouldn't constantly have these point fix updates. Also, android is full of bugs.
    Quis89 and libra89 like this.
    05-23-2017 01:14 PM

Same thing for me. I've been using the gear s3 frontier and galaxy s8 (and Nvidia Shield TV) for a few weeks now. I've never been even close to being a Samsung fan, but I have been very impressed with this combo. I still have my apple watch and 7 plus. The original plan was to switch back and forth when the mood strikes, but I haven't wanted to use the iPhone or Apple watch at all. I will hang on to them til the Note 8 comes out. If I'm still enjoying the s8 at that time, I will likely say goodbye to Apple for awhile.
    05-23-2017 01:14 PM
    Thus is true. IOS is full of bugs. Otherwise we wouldn't constantly have these point fix updates. Also, android is full of bugs.
    True. I honestly don't believe either operating system is more smooth than the other. That may have been true in the past but currently, it really isn't the reality. Everyones experiences vary. You'll find people with buggy and glitchy issues on their iPhone just like you'll find people with similar issues on their Android. I just think people should preface those statements with "in my experience" rather than make statements like "iOS is more stable than Android".

I've got a family member using a Galaxy S4 and hasn't had a single issue. Hasn't replaced it or anything and it's working just fine. Their experience would say Android is very stable and smooth.
    anon(39328), cwbcpa and libra89 like this.
    05-23-2017 01:23 PM
    True. I honestly don't believe either operating system is more smooth than the other. That may have been true in the past but currently, it really isn't the reality. Everyones experiences vary. You'll find people with buggy and glitchy issues on their iPhone just like you'll find people with similar issues on their Android. I just think people should preface those statements with "in my experience" rather than make statements like "iOS is more stable than Android".

I've got a family member using a Galaxy S4 and hasn't had a single issue. Hasn't replaced it or anything and it's working just fine. Their experience would say Android is very stable and smooth.
    Agreed. Android in the early days was pretty much a train wreck compared to iPhone, but that was a long time ago. My recent experience with Android has been mostly positive. A few things here and there, but not much different than iOS these days.
    05-23-2017 01:28 PM
    I agree 110%. I've had my share of bugs and glitches and issues with my 6s Plus. Some bugs that haven't been fixed since I got it. Some annoying ones, too. Android always had bugs, too. And in my experience, weren't any worse than the bugs I've had with iOS.
    05-23-2017 02:00 PM
    I'm waiting for the Note 8 myself
    Aren't we all.
    05-23-2017 05:42 PM
    I am sure a lot of the S8 fans will have opinions on this but it's interesting nevertheless

05-23-2017 05:44 PM
426 ... 910111213 ...