Galaxy S8 Anyone?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I’m favoriting the phone as soon as it shows up on the Store App and making I hit refresh like a madman at midnight.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I'll be going for the black one too!

Me too! I've never liked the white bezeled iPhone. Have been using the black variant iPhone since the 4s!

I had the rose gold for my 6s plus. I ended up not liking it after about 6 months. It was ok for awhile because I had black phones most of the time too but the novelty wore off. Plus cases didn't look as good on it as well as the black. Any colors pop on black. Not so much on white.

Can't wait for the keynote this year though! Should be interesting to see what they do. I'd love to see wireless charging

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I had the rose gold for my 6s plus. I ended up not liking it after about 6 months. It was ok for awhile because I had black phones most of the time too but the novelty wore off. Plus cases didn't look as good on it as well as the black. Any colors pop on black. Not so much on white.

Can't wait for the keynote this year though! Should be interesting to see what they do. I'd love to see wireless charging

The one thing I loved about being able to use an iPhone was that it was safe to use with the magnetic car mount. Once the phone gets wireless charging, like all the Sammy's that goes out the window. I heard it interferes with the wireless charging and is not good to have against the phone

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I'm excited too, definitely looking forward to the keynote. This will be the year where my siblings and I are going to upgrade together

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I guess I’m going to have to give up red. I love my red 7 plus.

My 7 year old son wants the red. He's too young for a phone yet
Btw I went back to using my iPhone. Man it feels good to go back to it. Found some limitations with the galaxy that ticked me off so idk if I could fully go android.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
My 7 year old son wants the red. He's too young for a phone yet
Btw I went back to using my iPhone. Man it feels good to go back to it. Found some limitations with the galaxy that ticked me off so idk if I could fully go android.
What did you find you couldn't do on Galaxy?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
What did you find you couldn't do on Galaxy?

Well Facebook was always a problem. Normally I could see if a message I sent was seen and I couldn't. I don't have shady people or shady links but I'd always get a virus pop up prompting me to install something even if I wanted to read a local news article. Biggest thing was sending videos. Files were too large and I couldn't even email them to myself. Lame.

I don't hate the galaxy. Don't get me wrong. It's just kinda been a breath of fresh air going back to my iPhone. This is about how long I lasted last time I tried an android. 4-6 months

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Well Facebook was always a problem. Normally I could see if a message I sent was seen and I couldn't. I don't have shady people or shady links but I'd always get a virus pop up prompting me to install something even if I wanted to read a local news article. Biggest thing was sending videos. Files were too large and I couldn't even email them to myself. Lame.

I don't hate the galaxy. Don't get me wrong. It's just kinda been a breath of fresh air going back to my iPhone. This is about how long I lasted last time I tried an android. 4-6 months
Yeah iMessage is pretty awesome. I usually just send links through Google Photos. It is convenient using iMessage just hitting send though. Android needs something compatible. Android in regards to messaging has entirely too much fragmentation. Is one supposed to use Allo or Hangouts etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro