Galaxy S8 Anyone?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
S8+ is still my primary phone over iPhone over 2 months later. Who knew that would ever happen. Lol. It’s just a stellar phone.

MKNicole1988

Apr 5, 2017
Visit site
I used the S8 Plus for about a week and loved it but, missed Siri. If I'm in the car I'll ask her to read my texts and I'll reply through Siri too and the fact that Bixby didn't work brought me back to my iPhone. I never realized how much I use Siri until I used the S8 Plus. I'll never leave Apple again.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Both are on the AT&T Next plan so I'll keep them until 12 payments are paid then swap for something new. I have a Samsung S3 Frontier watch that works great with either phone so I don't have to change watches.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Note 8 no. New iPhone yes. But my s8+ will stay in the rotation. It's not going anywhere. That's pretty much all I've used for the past 2+ months.
I'm skipping the iPhone and doing the note this year. I'm more excited about Samsung this round than anything apple

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm skipping the iPhone and doing the note this year. I'm more excited about Samsung this round than anything apple
Me I want a bezeless iPhone. The Note has never done anything for me. I don't care for a stylus. I've used samsung for years. S5, s6 plus, s7 edge, and now s8+. But never a Note.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Me I want a bezeless iPhone. The Note has never done anything for me. I don't care for a stylus. I've used samsung for years. S5, s6 plus, s7 edge, and now s8+. But never a Note.
I've never had a note. I'm excited to try one and I'm excited about the size of it. I've really come to prefer my galaxy to my iPhone so I've been excited for the note. Kinda forgot the iPhone is coming out in September 😂

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I've never had a note. I'm excited to try one and I'm excited about the size of it. I've really come to prefer my galaxy to my iPhone so I've been excited for the note. Kinda forgot the iPhone is coming out in September 😂
Well to be honest, the 7 plus feels awful compare to the s8+. The 7 plus has fat bezels which makes it feel like a wide brick and the OLED s8+ screen just murders the 7 plus screen. It's easy to understand why your prefer samsung. Samsung nailed it.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Well to be honest, the 7 plus feels awful compare to the s8+. The 7 plus has fat bezels which makes it feel like a wide brick and the OLED s8+ screen just murders the 7 plus screen. It's easy to understand why your prefer samsung. Samsung nailed it.
They sure did! I'll still be intrigued by what Apple does but it'll be their first major overhaul in awhile. I like both platforms but right now I'm still liking the android. For now lol

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Just the rumors that the Note 8 will get a smaller battery than the S8+ makes me loose the interest in it. Yes the iPhone 7 Plus looks like a brick beside the S8+ but when the software is so much better I prefer the brick. Got an Oneplus 5 and it feels so much better than my old S8+ So much quicker and better battery, the camera is not as good but it is ok. But the software is much nicer than Samsungs mess

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

Btw I finally picked up a speck presidio grip for my galaxy at Best Buy (paid $26 out the door for it!) and wow I love it! I kept remembering yours and how you said how much you liked it. It is wonderful! Also the blue tech 21 is nice too! If you haven't tried it I encourage you to but I think the presidio Grip has a slight edge for button feedback and a more rigid bottom. Maybe wrong thread but I wanted to say thanks for always posting your suggestions. You're always spot on with good products!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Btw I finally picked up a speck presidio grip for my galaxy at Best Buy (paid $26 out the door for it!) and wow I love it! I kept remembering yours and how you said how much you liked it. It is wonderful! Also the blue tech 21 is nice too! If you haven't tried it I encourage you to but I think the presidio Grip has a slight edge for button feedback and a more rigid bottom. Maybe wrong thread but I wanted to say thanks for always posting your suggestions. You're always spot on with good products!

Aren't the Tech 21 a TPU case? I remember I tried it on s7 edge and case always got slimy. Don't know if they changed the texture. But I'll be honest, I haven't used a case in ages. The phone has a solid grip, unlike my iPhone that feels like a wet bar of soap, so I just go nude now on my s8+.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods