Galaxy S8 Anyone?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I just looked at the shipping email again and it looks like it is for the VR headset. Still no s8 shipping order. I can't get it fast enough. After having the guy fix my ip7 screen I hate it. This galaxy will be right on time.
Oh bummer. My phone shipped 2 days prior to the VR

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Same. I love the s8+.

Have a pelican voyager on that has an included screen protector for now but have a zagg sapphire defense curve on the way and probably will get the otterbox symmetry for it as well. What color did you get? Got black here. And a wireless charging pad and a memory card among other things lol

7fcdee772d7f10ef8d29781febbeb74c.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I was thinking of getting the black grip. I haven't decided. What did you do for screen protector? Gonna try the zagg sapphire and hope that's a good one.

I either will get the symmetry or the Speck grip. I like the pelican though. The screen protector on it isn't perfect but it's better than not having anything at all.
Tried a Zagg Glass. It was complete trash. I'm going without one. They all seem to suck on a curved screen.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I think I'll have better luck with it. If not I'm sure zagg will do something to return it. Bodyguardz has one I'm curious about too.
It's just easier to swallow if I scratch this since I didn't pay for it. But I'll use one if I can find a quality one.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered the pelican adventurer clear/black case from the pelican website. It is $39 with free shipping and free pelican curved glass screen protector.the case and glass both have lifetime warranty. I am wondering how this curve glass screen protector is going to work.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Actually some indication is the there will be a 7s release along with the ip8, or instead of. Who here thinks Apple is going to release an upgraded iPhone 7s and 7s+ and a more spec'd out higher end iPhone 8. I don't think this is going to happen. Apple likes there money to much.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Actually some indication is the there will be a 7s release along with the ip8, or instead of. Who here thinks Apple is going to release an upgraded iPhone 7s and 7s+ and a more spec'd out higher end iPhone 8. I don't think this is going to happen. Apple likes there money to much.

But based on all complaints on this thread and the media, everyone is tired of this iPhone design and implies a redesign is needed if Apple wants to sustain market share.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I just don't know. A big part of me agrees that they will not do both. I don't see the point in a minor upgrade to the 7 and then having this total redesign coming out a few months later. Seems like a waste of resources. It's going to be interesting for sure. This fall will bring the new iPhone, Pixel and the Note 8. All of which are interesting for me personally. Especially the Note 8. I'm hoping all three are amazing. Nothing better than good competition.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I see all these articles and headlines and all that about the new iPhone 8 and the rumors about new features. It just reminds me of last year when people wanted this and people wanted that and this article says this, etc I just won't believe it until I see it.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I see all these articles and headlines and all that about the new iPhone 8 and the rumors about new features. It just reminds me of last year when people wanted this and people wanted that and this article says this, etc I just won't believe it until I see it.

So true. Can't believe anything until it is actually introduced on stage. It's fun to speculate but in the end it doesn't mean much. Apple is just a different company than Samsung. Samsung is willing to put out a phone with features that are not always polished or even complete. Apple typically doesn't do that. They would rather delay or hold off on a feature entirely. I am glad for both approaches. I think the consumer wins in the end.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

I dont recall any rumors about an iPhone redesign last year

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro