I used the S8 Plus for about a week and loved it but, missed Siri. If I'm in the car I'll ask her to read my texts and I'll reply through Siri too and the fact that Bixby didn't work brought me back to my iPhone. I never realized how much I use Siri until I used the S8 Plus. I'll never leave Apple again.
    06-25-2017 09:48 AM
    I'm really thinking about adding the s8 to my collection. I've read nothing but good things about it.
    06-25-2017 12:33 PM
    I've been going back and forth with the 7 Plus and S8+. The S8+ really is that good.
    Same here. I had to pry my S8+ from hand to sim swap earlier today.
    06-26-2017 03:27 PM
    Same here. I had to pry my S8+ from hand to sim swap earlier today.
    Will you end up keeping only one or will you continue to swap? I switched back today to the iPhone, but miss the S8. When I'm using the S8, I miss my Apple Watch more than the iPhone.
    06-26-2017 04:28 PM
    Both are on the AT&T Next plan so I'll keep them until 12 payments are paid then swap for something new. I have a Samsung S3 Frontier watch that works great with either phone so I don't have to change watches.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    06-26-2017 04:37 PM
    It's definitely hard to decide which phone to use. They are both very good.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    06-26-2017 04:39 PM
    Anyone going to do the new iPhone or the note 8?
    Note 8 no. New iPhone yes. But my s8+ will stay in the rotation. It's not going anywhere. That's pretty much all I've used for the past 2+ months.
    06-28-2017 10:38 PM
    Note 8 no. New iPhone yes. But my s8+ will stay in the rotation. It's not going anywhere. That's pretty much all I've used for the past 2+ months.
    I'm skipping the iPhone and doing the note this year. I'm more excited about Samsung this round than anything apple
    06-28-2017 10:41 PM
    I'm skipping the iPhone and doing the note this year. I'm more excited about Samsung this round than anything apple
    Me I want a bezeless iPhone. The Note has never done anything for me. I don't care for a stylus. I've used samsung for years. S5, s6 plus, s7 edge, and now s8+. But never a Note.
    06-28-2017 10:43 PM
    Me I want a bezeless iPhone. The Note has never done anything for me. I don't care for a stylus. I've used samsung for years. S5, s6 plus, s7 edge, and now s8+. But never a Note.
    I've never had a note. I'm excited to try one and I'm excited about the size of it. I've really come to prefer my galaxy to my iPhone so I've been excited for the note. Kinda forgot the iPhone is coming out in September 😂
    blaine07 likes this.
    06-28-2017 10:57 PM
    I've never had a note. I'm excited to try one and I'm excited about the size of it. I've really come to prefer my galaxy to my iPhone so I've been excited for the note. Kinda forgot the iPhone is coming out in September 😂
    Well to be honest, the 7 plus feels awful compare to the s8+. The 7 plus has fat bezels which makes it feel like a wide brick and the OLED s8+ screen just murders the 7 plus screen. It's easy to understand why your prefer samsung. Samsung nailed it.
    anon(9490796) and ladyc0524 like this.
    06-28-2017 10:59 PM
    Well to be honest, the 7 plus feels awful compare to the s8+. The 7 plus has fat bezels which makes it feel like a wide brick and the OLED s8+ screen just murders the 7 plus screen. It's easy to understand why your prefer samsung. Samsung nailed it.
    They sure did! I'll still be intrigued by what Apple does but it'll be their first major overhaul in awhile. I like both platforms but right now I'm still liking the android. For now lol
    06-28-2017 11:02 PM
    Just the rumors that the Note 8 will get a smaller battery than the S8+ makes me loose the interest in it. Yes the iPhone 7 Plus looks like a brick beside the S8+ but when the software is so much better I prefer the brick. Got an Oneplus 5 and it feels so much better than my old S8+ So much quicker and better battery, the camera is not as good but it is ok. But the software is much nicer than Samsungs mess
    girtst and Jude526 like this.
    06-29-2017 09:30 AM
    Btw I finally picked up a speck presidio grip for my galaxy at Best Buy (paid $26 out the door for it!) and wow I love it! I kept remembering yours and how you said how much you liked it. It is wonderful! Also the blue tech 21 is nice too! If you haven't tried it I encourage you to but I think the presidio Grip has a slight edge for button feedback and a more rigid bottom. Maybe wrong thread but I wanted to say thanks for always posting your suggestions. You're always spot on with good products!
    08-02-2017 11:56 AM
    Btw I finally picked up a speck presidio grip for my galaxy at Best Buy (paid $26 out the door for it!) and wow I love it! I kept remembering yours and how you said how much you liked it. It is wonderful! Also the blue tech 21 is nice too! If you haven't tried it I encourage you to but I think the presidio Grip has a slight edge for button feedback and a more rigid bottom. Maybe wrong thread but I wanted to say thanks for always posting your suggestions. You're always spot on with good products!
    Aren't the Tech 21 a TPU case? I remember I tried it on s7 edge and case always got slimy. Don't know if they changed the texture. But I'll be honest, I haven't used a case in ages. The phone has a solid grip, unlike my iPhone that feels like a wet bar of soap, so I just go nude now on my s8+.
    08-02-2017 12:05 PM
    Aren't the Tech 21 a TPU case? I remember I tried it on s7 edge and case always got slimy. Don't know if they changed the texture. But I'll be honest, I haven't used a case in ages. The phone has a solid grip, unlike my iPhone that feels like a wet bar of soap, so I just go nude now on my s8+.
    Yeah its a tpu but I never felt like mine was slimy. It actually had a very nice grip to it. It's very slim and minimal actually! I have the blue one which is really nice. Some of them are hit and miss. Tried a black one at target and the buttons were harder for me to push. Tried the active and the bottom didn't fit as well as the evo check in blue I had. The blue one had a perfect fit. Now the camera cutout is more shallow but it is a thinner case than the speck. I personally like the speck better because of the added camera protection and rigid bottom. And the grips are phenomenal because the regular presidio can feel a little slippery. But the tech 21 actually had one of the best grips for a phone case I ever felt. If you ever get a chance or a desire, try it for fun (maybe next time you go to best buy) I'm still debating on getting the note here in a month but if I do I'll be getting a speck presidio grip and one tech 21 for it as well. Both are great! Speck for me adds a little bit more bulk which I prefer.
    08-02-2017 12:12 PM
    Yeah its a tpu but I never felt like mine was slimy. It actually had a very nice grip to it. It's very slim and minimal actually! I have the blue one which is really nice. Some of them are hit and miss. Tried a black one at target and the buttons were harder for me to push. Tried the active and the bottom didn't fit as well as the evo check in blue I had. The blue one had a perfect fit. Now the camera cutout is more shallow but it is a thinner case than the speck. I personally like the speck better because of the added camera protection and rigid bottom. And the grips are phenomenal because the regular presidio can feel a little slippery. But the tech 21 actually had one of the best grips for a phone case I ever felt. If you ever get a chance or a desire, try it for fun (maybe next time you go to best buy) I'm still debating on getting the note here in a month but if I do I'll be getting a speck presidio grip and one tech 21 for it as well. Both are great! Speck for me adds a little bit more bulk which I prefer.
    Do you still use your iPhone? Anytime I use mine I get bored really really fast. Jumped back on my Sammy yesterday.
    08-12-2017 01:16 PM
    Do you still use your iPhone? Anytime I use mine I get bored really really fast. Jumped back on my Sammy yesterday.
    Yeah I have two personal lines so I have both phones activated. As of right now I take my galaxy out with me and the iPhone stays home lol
    08-12-2017 03:28 PM
    I have an S8 and 7 Plus. Granted I use my iPhone significantly more than my S8, the S8 still have features that interest me, but not enough of them to trade up using my 7 Plus. I consider my S8 as my play phone and my 7 Plus as my Grown Up phone lol
    comiken205 likes this.
    08-12-2017 03:41 PM
    It's definitely hard to decide which phone to use. They are both very good.
    This statement is still accurate. I'm torn between my S8+ and iPhone 7+. I can't seem to land on one for more than a day or two. It's actually getting old.
    blaine07 likes this.
    08-12-2017 08:59 PM
    This statement is still accurate. I'm torn between my S8+ and iPhone 7+. I can't seem to land on one for more than a day or two. It's actually getting old.
    Damn that's what I used to go through with my pixel and my s7 edge. Couldn't keep one activated for more than a day. Now I've solved that craziness and stick to my iPhone 7 plus. It's the phone for me and it is here to stay! I don't miss toying back and forth at all, it's a breath of fresh air now on this amazing device.

I have an S8 and 7 Plus. Granted I use my iPhone significantly more than my S8, the S8 still have features that interest me, but not enough of them to trade up using my 7 Plus. I consider my S8 as my play phone and my 7 Plus as my Grown Up phone lol
    I don't think you could have said that any better! I got tired of playing though, so now I'm going to stick to being a grown up!
    swarlos likes this.
    08-12-2017 09:24 PM
    Yeah I have two personal lines so I have both phones activated. As of right now I take my galaxy out with me and the iPhone stays home lol
    I couldn’t imagine having 2 lines and carrying those 2 phones. Lol. But my 7 plus has mostly been a paper weight since the s8+ released in April.
    blaine07 likes this.
    08-13-2017 11:52 AM
    I couldn’t imagine having 2 lines and carrying those 2 phones. Lol. But my 7 plus has mostly been a paper weight since the s8+ released in April.
    Trust me I don't carry two phones. One stays home. I just check it from time to time and not everyone has the new number i have carrying with me all day.

I'm really curious to see what Samsung and Apple announce within the next month. Are you getting any more devices or are you going to wait until next year?
    08-13-2017 11:56 AM
    Trust me I don't carry two phones. One stays home. I just check it from time to time and not everyone has the new number i have carrying with me all day.

I'm really curious to see what Samsung and Apple announce within the next month. Are you getting any more devices or are you going to wait until next year?
    Definitely no Note. Never been a fan of those. I won't use a stylus. But I will pre-order a i8.
    blaine07 likes this.
    08-13-2017 12:54 PM
    Definitely no Note. Never been a fan of those. I won't use a stylus. But I will pre-order a i8.
    Same here. I am definitely interested in the new iPhone over the note
    08-13-2017 12:58 PM
497 ... 1617181920