Battery life when connected to  Watch S2

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Right now I have an iPhone 7 connected to an  Watch Nike + 42mm. This makes the battery life drop a bit but not a lot on the phone.

I will most likely upgrade to a phablet iPhone this fall. At a minimum I will get the 7 Plus 128 GB Black.

For those of you who own a  Watch and 7+, does the battery decrease as rapidly compared to a 7 connected to the Watch? The 7+ has an 1000 mah bigger battery than the 7 so I'm not expecting it to drop as quickly as on the 7 anyway.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Right now I have an iPhone 7 connected to an  Watch Nike + 42mm. This makes the battery life drop a bit but not a lot on the phone.

I will most likely upgrade to a phablet iPhone this fall. At a minimum I will get the 7 Plus 128 GB Black.

For those of you who own a  Watch and 7+, does the battery decrease as rapidly compared to a 7 connected to the Watch? The 7+ has an 1000 mah bigger battery than the 7 so I'm not expecting it to drop as quickly as on the 7 anyway.

I don't have the 7 but my 7 plus is connected to my Apple watch S2 24/7 and i get 1 1/2 days easy from the phone and they get a fair bit of use, the watch even more.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I don't have the 7 but my 7 plus is connected to my Apple watch S2 24/7 and i get 1 1/2 days easy from the phone and they get a fair bit of use, the watch even more.

That's good to hear! The Plus iPhones don't have a big battery drain like the regular models do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro