Loving the iPhone

LillyISabelle

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
So I got my iPhone a few weeks ago and I love it I also just got the apple watch the other day and fully in love with it. I love how everything is so fast and smooth I had to get something off my Galaxy s7 Edge and it was so painfuly slow. Moving to iOS again was the best move I ever made :D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So I got my iPhone a few weeks ago and I love it I also just got the apple watch the other day and fully in love with it. I love how everything is so fast and smooth I had to get something off my Galaxy s7 Edge and it was so painfuly slow. Moving to iOS again was the best move I ever made :D

Thank you for sharing this with us and I hope you continue to enjoy your new iPhone and Watch. Take care...

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear you're enjoying it. I'm enjoying my 7 Plus as well. But I'll be honest, I am itching for something different. I'm interested in the latest Galaxy offerings and I'm also pretty anxious for what Apple announces. I'm trying to hold off until the announcement to pull the trigger. But the inner-techie in me needs a new toy lol.

LillyISabelle

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
Glad to hear you're enjoying it. I'm enjoying my 7 Plus as well. But I'll be honest, I am itching for something different. I'm interested in the latest Galaxy offerings and I'm also pretty anxious for what Apple announces. I'm trying to hold off until the announcement to pull the trigger. But the inner-techie in me needs a new toy lol.

Galaxy is a great product line dont get me wrong but I had to many issues with it

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I also switched to Apple from Samsung. I made the change in January and haven't looked back. Love it. Rose gold 7 plus. Also Apple Watch. iPad Pro 12.9 and 2015 13 in Mac Pro. IOS and the Mac are all so much smoother than Android and Windows 10.
Hope you like as much as I do
Apple updates don't mess up the devices either. That's a huge plus in my opinion

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Galaxy is a great product line dont get me wrong but I had to many issues with it

Yea I used Galaxy devices in the past. I never had any issues with it. Well, no more than I've had with my iPhone anyway. So I don't really have any negative experiences. It's always interesting to read the troubles others have had. I used Android consistently since 2008 and never had problems on all the devices I used. I switched exclusively to the iPhone in 2014 (prior to that I always bounced between the two) and fell for the integration with all my Apple devices. But lately, I've been looking over the fence thinking about trying Android again.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2