On my 3rd day with the 7+ and loving the device, coming over from android was the best decision I made. There are some things I do miss from android (ability to add heptic feedback when typing, UI flexibility and google integration) but this device offers the perfect package. I never thought I say it but it's true, I love iPhone
    LillyISabelle and cwbcpa like this.
    04-25-2017 09:09 PM
    On my 3rd day with the 7+ and loving the device, coming over from android was the best decision I made. There are some things I do miss from android (ability to add heptic feedback when typing, UI flexibility and google integration) but this device offers the perfect package. I never thought I say it but it's true, I love iPhone
    Welcome to iPhone and iMore I am still so happy I haven't looked back at Android yet now to get my Mac soon xD
    chezm likes this.
    04-25-2017 09:43 PM
    Yes welcome. I switch devices a lot. But I always return. I just have to try each new device as they come out. But in the end I always return to the iPhone. Works well for me.
    chezm likes this.
    04-26-2017 07:56 AM

Can this be real? Over 3hrs screen on use and 65% remaining...insanity. Never see a battery go this long without having to shut everything off, everything is on and running. I've been playing games, took tons of photos (wife is a vendor at her first craft show), texting, browsing, reading this forum, made a call...I'm blown away. Amazing.
    04-29-2017 11:59 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...58e01fa2e4.png

Can this be real? Over 3hrs screen on use and 65% remaining...insanity. Never see a battery go this long without having to shut everything off, everything is on and running. I've been playing games, took tons of photos (wife is a vendor at her first craft show), texting, browsing, reading this forum, made a call...I'm blown away. Amazing.
    Sure. When my 6s Plus was new, I got about 12 hours usage. It has decreased since. A lot depends on what you do on the phone. Which apps you use a lot, etc.
    04-29-2017 01:25 PM
    Sure. When my 6s Plus was new, I got about 12 hours usage. It has decreased since. A lot depends on what you do on the phone. Which apps you use a lot, etc.
    If by decreased you mean 10 hours usage I'm still very impressed. The 6P did it's job, got me through the day and the rapid charging is fantastic (a feature I hope apple adds next)...7+ takes a lot longer to charge but goes a lot longer distance.
    04-29-2017 02:24 PM
    If by decreased you mean 10 hours usage I'm still very impressed. The 6P did it's job, got me through the day and the rapid charging is fantastic (a feature I hope apple adds next)...7+ takes a lot longer to charge but goes a lot longer distance.
    I mean my 6s Plus is 19 months old now and the battery usage has gone down. Where I got 12 hours when new, I get maybe 6 hours usage now on a full charge.
    04-29-2017 02:51 PM
32 12