Back with iOS

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I left Samsung for iphone and am completely on the Apple ecosystem now. I do miss customization but all the other benefits make up for it. It would be nice if Apple would allow for customize, but we all know it ins't going to happen. Love the battery life and the security. I have no issues for the most part and am pleased. Love my iPad Pro and my Mac Pro. I never did like windows 10

LillyISabelle

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
I left Samsung for iphone and am completely on the Apple ecosystem now. I do miss customization but all the other benefits make up for it. It would be nice if Apple would allow for customize, but we all know it ins't going to happen. Love the battery life and the security. I have no issues for the most part and am pleased. Love my iPad Pro and my Mac Pro. I never did like windows 10

Same Here I miss my Customization but it has better fratures for what I need and the camera Oh my lord the camera

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Welcome back.

I was a long time Android user, mainly Google phones. Loved the customization and the roms. Hated the constant tinkering to keep them working.

Been on the iOS system for a year this month. The only non-Apple device I'm still using is my Windows 10 laptop, and that's mainly because I have to support it at work.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I also was a longtime Android user and I switched over to iPhone after the Note 7 fiasco and I haven't looked back since. I miss the customization, but everything else about the device is awesome.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations on your new Apple iPhone and welcome to iMore Lilly. Enjoy your new 7 Plus and iMore

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi! Welcome to the Dark Side

Congrats on your new iPhone 7 Plus Rose Gold It really is an awesome device (and color )

Haha I wouldn't miss the Galaxy either

Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Chuck_loads

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I switch between iOS an Samsung every upgrade an every time after about 2 months I long for iOS again. Got my 7 plus 256gb matte black on valentines an enthralled with it never going back to android. I mean we can ad wireless charging to it an have more than enough storage for most users I way always rearranging my home screen an launchers an rooting etc. What a waste of time an energy for myself with this it's what I get an I'm ok with it also love the security aspect of it an the backup/restore is 2nd to none. Hope you enjoy your device as we all do here.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I was on YouTube watching a video comparing the plus to the new Samsung S8. Lots of Apple haters which I will never understand. I came from Samsung. I am not a hater. Just disappointed. There is good on both platforms and it's personal preference. But those that really bully Apple users in my opinion are just that. Bullies and they have nothing better to do. I still think our phone is better but I won't bash Android or Samsung. Been on both and I honestly do prefer iOS. It's more stable and battery life is outstanding. Updates don't diminish our battery life nor make us having to do a factory reset to fix those issues caused by an update.
Hmmmm. Guess we just know better

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77