10.3.2 beta 1? I should be able to download and install?

SternerDustin

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
I thought I signed up for the beta program, unless they only let you download and install 2 updates and then you have to pay or what bc 10.3.2 beta is supposedly out all over YouTube and my device isn't pulling the update at all.

Can anyone else get update that signed up for Beta program? Thanks. Stealth

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Make sure the iOS Beta Software Profile is installed under Settings > General > Profile.
If it's not there, install it, restart your iPhone and check again for an update.

iamdld

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I have the beta available for download and I'm not a developer. Haven't tried installing though.

719810bbcb648d03d3ddbbfee4184427.jpg

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Isn't that not what OP was asking about? I didn't see any mention of public or developer.
Yesterday, the developer beta was released. If you're not in the developer program, you wouldn't get it. Today, the public beta was released... if you're signed up for that, you'll get it.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday, the developer beta was released. If you're not in the developer program, you wouldn't get it. Today, the public beta was released... if you're signed up for that, you'll get it.

This. When the OP asked the question, the public beta wasn't available. It became available today.

1dtbrown

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone involved here with the beta program help me?

I am signed up for the beta program, I am having this issue, my headphones with not work with a aftermarket lightening adapter but the same adapter will work on my wife's iPhone 6.

How do I sign out of this program to see if this is the issue?

Thanks

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone involved here with the beta program help me?

I am signed up for the beta program, I am having this issue, my headphones with not work with a aftermarket lightening adapter but the same adapter will work on my wife's iPhone 6.

How do I sign out of this program to see if this is the issue?

Thanks

You'll have to put your iPhone into recovery mode and restore using iTunes to put the latest public build of iOS back on it. Have you tried an OEM lightning adapter? It's not uncommon for a cheap aftermarket part to stop working after an new version of iOS if it isn't MFi certified.

1dtbrown

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
You'll have to put your iPhone into recovery mode and restore using iTunes to put the latest public build of iOS back on it. Have you tried an OEM lightning adapter? It's not uncommon for a cheap aftermarket part to stop working after an new version of iOS if it isn't MFi certified.

Both iPhones are running 10.3 I just happen to be in the beta program. I thought that may make a difference.

What gets me is music plays fine for about a minute then an error message says this accessory is not compatible. What crap!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Both iPhones are running 10.3 I just happen to be in the beta program. I thought that may make a difference.

What gets me is music plays fine for about a minute then an error message says this accessory is not compatible. What crap!

Is the adapter MFi certified? If not then the adapter is probably crap.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW