Red iPhone 7 Plus unboxing.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
The rose gold and gold are very pretty. It's a personal preference. I don't see those colors being used by men. They aren't ugly . I have the plus 7 in the rose gold. Pretty color. Rose gold is popular in phones as well as accessories from jewelry to sunglasses, belts. It is not going away.

JustMcKay

Feb 19, 2017
Visit site
The rose gold and gold are very pretty. It's a personal preference. I don't see those colors being used by men. They aren't ugly . I have the plus 7 in the rose gold. Pretty color. Rose gold is popular in phones as well as accessories from jewelry to sunglasses, belts. It is not going away.

I couldn't have said better myself!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I have to be honest...I love the gold and the rose gold color options. I know we are in a more progressive time...but I'm personally not able to bring myself to purchase the rose gold color. No offense to any men with the rose gold.

But I think I will be going gold next time around.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

Not really a matter of gender to me. Don't know if you brought that up towards me because I didn't insinuate it. I own a gold in an SE because it looks very classy. But in the others it looks like a big slab.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
It is pretty interesting how simply releasing a new color option reinvigorates Apple's audience. I haven't seen so much excitement since the 7/7 Plus released. And it's simply just a new color option with no additional features.

All the doomsday fear mongers really underestimate Apple.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It is pretty interesting how simply releasing a new color option reinvigorates Apple's audience. I haven't seen so much excitement since the 7/7 Plus released. And it's simply just a new color option with no additional features.

Reminds me of the few weeks we had between the announcement and release of the watch.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site

I never understood why a color would energize people. It's the same exact iPhone 7/7 Plus we've all been using for the last six months in just a different color. Some people are thinking about trading in their perfectly fine iPhone 7s just to change color, which I find a bit ridiculous. To each his/her own, I guess.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I think the red color is pretty. I have the jet black and it's only a few months old so I definitely won't be getting another color right now. Maybe in the fall?? LOL

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
176fdf7ee0bea42c203061c5107e37a7.jpg

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I never understood why a color would energize people. It's the same exact iPhone 7/7 Plus we've all been using for the last six months in just a different color. Some people are thinking about trading in their perfectly fine iPhone 7s just to change color, which I find a bit ridiculous. To each his/her own, I guess.

I'm right there with you. I personally don't care about the recent releases. It just find it interesting how excited the world seems to be. I just think it speaks positively for Apple as a company.

I'd never consider trading in my iPhone just for a different color though. I'll hold onto trading my phone until the next iPhone releases. But I respect everyones freedom to do as they choose.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
The rose gold and gold are very pretty. It's a personal preference. I don't see those colors being used by men.

I'll be sure to tell my husband he's shouldn't be using his rose gold iPhone then, since it somehow makes him less manly.

Sorry, this colour for specific genders crap sticks in my craw.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Red and white are among my favorite colors (I hate black screens), and if I were in the market for a 7 I would definitely purchase one. I'm currently happy with my rose gold 6s, but am looking forward to checking out the different 8's when they arrive.

The rose gold and gold are very pretty. It's a personal preference. I don't see those colors being used by men.

Oh I think you'd be surprised just how many men bought a rose gold iPhone. At release those are always the first color to sell out. Peruse the different forums asking for photos of new phones and you'll see that there are quite a few men who bought a rose gold phone. Of course, a few of them will flatout deny that rose gold are fancy words for metallic pink. ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73